Star Wars Squadrons

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to play with other pilots the PvE or even the PvP mode, can try joining up in the Discord linked in sig. Irregular group but they do fly a few times a week together depending on work and family commitments.

Pilots from all platforms welcome.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will definitely be buying, but waiting for year end sales.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game is on sale on Origin store for $41. Just bought it yesterday and its pretty awesome (I play it on VR using Oculus Quest 1 and mouse + keyboard).

Sent from Home using GAGT

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game is on sale on Origin store for $41. Just bought it yesterday and its pretty awesome (I play it on VR using Oculus Quest 1 and mouse + keyboard).

needs mouse & KB?

subprimelive

Reaction score
Hi, is it SGD 41 or USD 41? I thinking of buying this game but waiting for black friday where most games cheaper. but not sure if the sale will apply to new games like Squadrons

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, is it SGD 41 or USD 41? I thinking of buying this game but waiting for black friday where most games cheaper. but not sure if the sale will apply to new games like Squadrons
SG$41.

4PZtWCfl.jpg

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
grats. yeah best to use a controller or stick / hotas. KB/M probably not the best experience. and if interested can join the discord (see sig). pilots are around but probably not that active at the moment due to other commitments. but can still chatter and discuss.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://t.co/Hf83B9Uadv

Hey, pilots,

About a week ago, we deployed a very brief server-side maintenance and have confirmed that it has resolved the issue with players getting stuck at rank 0. However, this only prevents people from being affected moving forward, and players who are currently stuck in this state are still affected. Thankfully, we have a fix en route and wanted to give you all a heads up!

In Update 2.0 next week, we’ll be providing all players with the option to reset their rank. This means players unaffected by the bug won’t be forced to reset if they don’t want to. We know this has taken a while to get out, and for that we apologize. The team has been working hard on getting this fixed as quickly as we can, but we know it’s put a damper on Fleet Battles for some of you.

Additionally, we also fixed the locked framerate issue on PC and the bug preventing players from completing Mission 9 in Update 1.3 that deployed alongside the Mando content. As a thank you for your understanding, we’ll be giving all players 1,200 Glory for being so patient while we’ve worked on resolving these, admittedly, very tricky bugs. The Glory will come after Update 2.0 is deployed and we’ve confirmed the ranked issue is no longer impacting players.

Thank you so much for hanging in there with us, pilots!

We’ll see you in the stars.

Fizzical

Reaction score
I am playing this game with Thrustmaster HOTAS. AWESOME...feels like Wing Commander...

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am playing this game with Thrustmaster HOTAS. AWESOME...feels like Wing Commander...

i tried using mouse & KB last nite. Lazy to take out my Thrustmaster HOTAS.
Maybe tonite will try it, with my Quest 2 as well

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Release notes:
Added Custom Games and a server browser, available in the Multiplayer & Training menu
Adjusted Skill Rating requirements for each tier via server-side change last week (see below for full details)
Updated Skill Rating gain/loss ratios to better reflect each player’s performance in a match via server-side change last week
Ongoing server-side matchmaking improvements
Fixed an issue where the game could crash if the player didn't skip through the outro screens of a match
Fixed an issue where the game could crash when loading into Fostar Haven
Fixed an issue where having Lighting quality set to Low could create intense flashes of light on Fostar Haven
Fixed an issue where AI in multiplayer could on occasion deal no hull damage to players with their primary weapons
Fixed or improved instances of poor collision detection on Fostar Haven, Galitan, Esseles, Nadiri Dockyards, Zavian Abyss, and Sissubo
Fixed issue where the interior of the TIE interceptor could disappear after respawning
Fixed issue where Star Destroyer engine VFX could flicker
Fixed an issue where PlayStation 5 visuals appeared blurry.
more in the link
https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/squadrons/news/update-4-0-release-notes

And new cosmetics on Twitch Prime
yFzKBSs.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.