Xiaomi Mi 10T | Mi 10T Pro

finclk82

Reaction score
Can start to pre order on shopee at $670+ which is very in line with the rm2000 price tag with abit of margin for retailer.

At such price, now I'm also not sure about xiaomi 10 ultra

fireantz

Reaction score
Can start to pre order on shopee at $670+ which is very in line with the rm2000 price tag with abit of margin for retailer.

At such price, now I'm also not sure about xiaomi 10 ultra

I assume it's the Pro version? Any release date?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally, sdcard not big impact to me since I have everything on cloud. Headphone jack could be a miss but I can survive with bluetooth headphones. Just lcd that bothers me since few commented it's a no go for them. Not sure of the reason why.
Next is matter of when and price. I'm in urgent need for a new phone actually.
Amoled has deep blacks better contrast and saturated colors which is what some people prefer.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Aikon

Reaction score
There is a mention in today's Straits Times though the local release date is still unknown.

carboy00

Reaction score
JTQXN8S.png

pAq34NA.png

Some indications on official pricing for Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro.

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2 Lake Blue

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
why is sg so ex? Malaysia you convert is about 600+ but give free items. SG is 700+ but like no free item..

Hopefully things changes as we get nearer to date. But FYI, the free TV is no warranty. So if got a lemon set then gg.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why is sg so ex? Malaysia you convert is about 600+ but give free items. SG is 700+ but like no free item..

Hopefully things changes as we get nearer to date. But FYI, the free TV is no warranty. So if got a lemon set then gg.

600 and free $350 tv. In Europe it's free $300 scooter. So phone becomes half price

jinsatkicat

Reaction score
Malaysia launch price was like S$100 cheaper and with free gifts. I heard they launching it on the 14 Nov for SG, which is already past the 11.11 sale so probably no good deals or coupons to go with too.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Malaysia launch price was like S$100 cheaper and with free gifts. I heard they launching it on the 14 Nov for SG, which is already past the 11.11 sale so probably no good deals or coupons to go with too.

Don't need to heard.. I already copy the link on xiaomi fb reply and they said 14 Nov. Scroll up and you can see my link.

I agree with you. Seems like sg will be carrot head

carboy00

Reaction score
Do you feel inspired yet?
:s13:

IJGRxWl.jpg

Goes to show Xiaomi Singapore retailers always hesitant to put new models on sale during occasions like 11.11. Now even better put launch one day after 11.11. :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Redmi Note 8 Pro Ocean Blue

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you feel inspired yet? :s13:

IJGRxWl.jpg

nah.. Will skip this phone. If it cost $700+ without any freebies then they really take SG as carrot head.

Even freebies also wouldn't be as good as Europe or Malaysia. The most they give you free earbud :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.