Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watch Dogs: Legion Review

Watch Dogs Legion REVIEW - The Nemesis System in a City - ACG

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn, the new PSN web store (on browser) format totally sucks. I can be logged in to US account, browsing US store, then click on the PS+ tab it brings me to SG store (even though I am still in US account). On the store pages, at the bottom you see the region/country, but you can't change there. One place you can change is from the sitemap, at the bottom, but changing there doesn't stop it from switching back to SG store randomly. WTF, looks like have to use VPN to access PSN store?

And the format is so so bad. When you browse any section, it's just the cover art and price. The title is not shown in text. They assume you can read the name of the game from the tiny tiny box art (even though the store page is 80% white space). And if it is a DLC, especially for a game with tons of DLCs, how to tell one from another? And there is no filtering option (show games only, bundles, dlc, etc) and no sorting option (by price low to high, newest, etc). Whoever designed this needs to be shot.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks abit like the Switch store...lol

Damn, the new PSN web store (on browser) format totally sucks. I can be logged in to US account, browsing US store, then click on the PS+ tab it brings me to SG store (even though I am still in US account). On the store pages, at the bottom you see the region/country, but you can't change there. One place you can change is from the sitemap, at the bottom, but changing there doesn't stop it from switching back to SG store randomly. WTF, looks like have to use VPN to access PSN store?

And the format is so so bad. When you browse any section, it's just the cover art and price. The title is not shown in text. They assume you can read the name of the game from the tiny tiny box art (even though the store page is 80% white space). And if it is a DLC, especially for a game with tons of DLCs, how to tell one from another? And there is no filtering option (show games only, bundles, dlc, etc) and no sorting option (by price low to high, newest, etc). Whoever designed this needs to be shot.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score

Yes, I have the same experience (the top frame is showing my US account, while the bottom frame - with the games, showing SGD - clearly still on Asia store). Clicking on the game title will then show the game page with "Not available for purchase". Clicking on the "Not available for purchase" will then show that the page detects you are not on the correct region based on your account in the top frame of the page... only then will you be given the prompt to change region to US.

In uncle roger's tone... "haiyahh....."

maggigoreng

Reaction score
just got my hands on Watch Dogs: Legion! anyone else here bought it as well?

(P.S also looking forward to AC Valhalla on 10 Nov)

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Inertial Drift Review

Inertial Drift is a hugely refreshing arcade racer. Its drift stick in particular is an incredible conceit; a glorious arcade racing fantasy that nonetheless helps give the handling real nuance and depth. Learning to master each vehicle is challenging and satisfying, and the courses themselves deliver memorable corner after memorable corner. Inertial Drift is a high speed, white knuckle ride, and a sweet gift for arcade racing fans.

looks fun if you like drifting

looks like asia store dun have

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spiritual successor to Shadow of the Collossus

Prey for the Gods - Gameplay Announcement Trailer

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently more and more "scammers" selling PS accounts with games on carousell. think already got warnings here, but do take note of it.

everytime beo their profiles will see got ppl give new reviews with 5 stars :s22:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Review

Xuan-Yuan Sword VII Review - Noisy Pixel

Xuan-Yuan Sword VII is an ARPG rooted in Chinese history and mythology. Players take on the role of Taishi Zhao, a calm and reliable swordsman who was accidentally involved in a tragic fate. To protect his beloved family, he starts a journey in this chaotic realm to find the truth.

Last edited:

Elysium87

Reaction score
yakuza 7 by right suppose to launch around 10 november for english version, but i dont see much PO on shopee yet, is there a delay for this game?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if you are using chrome, install tampermonkey together with the below script to add back the names of the games in the new psn web store.

// ==UserScript==
// @name PS Store fix
// @namespace http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version 0.2
// @description Add names to items, wth sony!
// @author You
// @match https://store.playstation.com/*
// @require http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js
// @require https://gist.github.com/raw/2625891/waitForKeyElements.js
// ==/UserScript==

waitForKeyElements('div.ems-sdk-product-tile', updateTile);
function updateTile(jNode) {
jNode.find(".ems-sdk-product-tile__details")
.prepend("<div class=\"price__container\" style=\"font-size:small;\">"+jNode.find("img").attr("alt")+"</div>");
}

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yakuza 7 by right suppose to launch around 10 november for english version, but i dont see much PO on shopee yet, is there a delay for this game?
It launched for Asia 16/01/2020
In Chinese and Japanese

You may have to go USA Psn to purchase the digital copy for english

Elysium87

Reaction score
It launched for Asia 16/01/2020
In Chinese and Japanese

You may have to go USA Psn to purchase the digital copy for english

im talking about ENGLISH VERSION, i already stated it clearly, dont know how to read?
i know chinese version is out long ago, i cant play game in chinese.

usually if the game launching soon, should have PO for it. dont see much PO for english version. no news whether got delay on english version or not

Last edited:

stiggy

Reaction score
yakuza 7 english is also not available for preorder for SEA folks on steam for some reason.

you might have to use US or EU account to purchase or import if it is still not available by launch date

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.