Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone use iPad pro 11 before coming Tab S7? Watch YouTube seems like iPad Pro 11 inch is almost same width like Tab S7, Tab S7 seems like not 11 inch lol

Selling, you 1 day old tab s7+ 5g and going back tab s6 tonight hahaha

Last edited:

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me table I got those free stand from TaoBao, so far so good won’t drop. As for in bed I just hold it with both hands, although I’m feeling some aching on wrist already lol. Might consider selling my Tab S7+ 5G and and buy Tab S7 LTE, but saw that Netflix didn’t approve Tab S7 for HDR content, only on the S7+.

Also saw online many complaining green tint on low brightness, despite S7 is a LCD panel

W/o sharing the same bed and know the exact posture adopted, can feel the strain, don think your wrists can last another week. If prone, neck pain may follow . If lying on back, you are not afraid of dropping the tab and hitting your own face if your wrists give way? In short, consider to avoid.

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
W/o sharing the same bed and know the exact posture adopted, can feel the strain, don think your wrists can last another week. If prone, neck pain may follow . If lying on back, you are not afraid of dropping the tab and hitting your own face if your wrists give way? In short, consider to avoid.

Hahaha yeah. It render me not using it for anything beside media because I can lean it on the side of bed, I find myself not using WhatsApp or browsing anymore and I reach for my phone instead lol. The 12.4 inch for media is really impressive tho.

Yesterday switch back to Tab S6 and feel it is so small but using back all productivity apps 🤣. I might try to go for Tab S7, 11 inch tad bigger than 10.5 but up close can feel The difference

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
Does the S7 plus comes with a normal screen protector out of the box? Im also looking for a transparent back casing, any recommendations? Not sure now with the pen is it easily drop out.

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the S7 plus comes with a normal screen protector out of the box? Im also looking for a transparent back casing, any recommendations? Not sure now with the pen is it easily drop out.

No it doesn’t, it is naked from box

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody find new Tab S7 edges design way too sharp? Still prefer the Tab S6 rounded like iPad

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As I'm not sure which to get, I've recently bought Tab S7, Tab S7+ 5G and iPad Pro 11 2nd gen to have a real life experience of which one I prefer, with me initially owning a Tab S6.

I am starting to love the Tab S7' LCD screen over AMOLED on my Tab S6 and Tab S7+. Tab S7+ 120hz AMOLED is without adaptive/pro-motion feature and it drains the battery like mad. Now I know why Samsung stick to LCD for S7 is due to the availability of 120hz adaptive/pro-motion. Much like why Apple didn't want 120hz in their iPhone, as there's no tech yet for Adaptive 120hz on AMOLED screens, whereas their iPad Pro is LCD with Pro-Motion 120hz.

Also when comparing my S6 and S7 screen with same Netflix and YouTube videos, I very much prefer the LCD screen more "true" to picture colours esp on the skin tones, Tab S6 AMOLED just make every skins looks pale, I always thought I loved the AMOLED screens on my Tab S6 until I did a side to side comparison, given that AMOLED is better in the blacks but at times it will way too dark and many details in movies/videos are lost, rendering the need to cramp up the brightness of AMOLED screen and subtitles will be so bright that it hurts.

If you love "true" to picture colours, go with the Tab S7 LCD screen, don't listen only to reviewers claiming that AMOLED screen is the best etc etc, it depends on yourself, personally I hate the pale skin tone and Samsung removed "Video Enhancer", that even when I chose the warmer setting in "Vivid" mode, it will switch back whenever I played YouTube or Netflix, tested this on split screen with YouTube. IMHO iPad Pro have the best screen even tho they didn't produce the panels, yet their picture coding and that black layer coating on their iPad Pro is superb.

chilli2

Reaction score
heng ha thought of upgrade to tab S7, sharp edge is so uncomfortable to me, so stay put my Tab S6....

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heng ha thought of upgrade to tab S7, sharp edge is so uncomfortable to me, so stay put my Tab S6....

Yeah, it hurts quite abit when using in bed as we will support the edges with our palm or fingers, unless use a back silicone case might fix it, personally prefer naked device with TG nia, but oh well, can't get best of both world, I kept switching to Tab S6 and Tab S7, decided to keep Tab S7(maybe iPad Pro) just for the screen. Oh and that 80g difference on S6 and S7 is very much noticeable while lying down

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Purchased the S7+ keyboard cover at $218 from Kasia Mobile @ Orchard today. Comes with a 1-year Samsung warranty.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.