[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Benefits for C is better, bonus and salary pay on time, medical benefits for own and family, shorter working hours also.

You in Coy C? Care to share specific details?

1. SGT Basic Salary?
2. Bonus amount and over number of months?
3. Medical benefits amount?
4. Working hours per week?

RexxarLoh

Reaction score
I won't even recommend any degree holder to enter SPF or APO. Police Officers in SG are looked down upon by citizens. Citizens do not fear the Police. Long working hours, promotion are hard. Salary per hour is comparable to MacDonald.

Why not go work in the area of field that you studied on? Salary wise where got $3600? SGT is just $2,700. No one interested in OT unless chiong to buy house/weddingring/car. Sure u can chiong OT a few months to get to $3,200 but u will be completely drained out for that month. Most that entered aren't highly educated so no choice.

Anyway does C and A have Corporate Plan benefit for mobile phones? Some company got 30% to 60% off.

Job market is bad for many sectors these days. And many jobs salary were depressed. I heard IT is doing good though.

GhostHunter197

Reaction score
The $16k bonus paid within a year, or spread between few years? And also during training phase how much do they pay? Having my interview on 16th bov

qlozetx

Reaction score
Hi I’d like to join as APO (armed or unarmed) in Certis or AETOS.
I’m a degree holder and physically active.
Am I eligible to join as Singapore PR who are exempted from NS (first gen PR) ?
And if eligible, is there any kind brother or sister here that would be able to refer me in?
I’m not active so I cannot PM anyone. If possible, maybe please PM me with your phone number so that I can text you or something?
Appreciate your help. Thank you!

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For C need to stay how many years to get joining bonus?

Bonus spreaded across 48+ months.

The $16k bonus paid within a year, or spread between few years? And also during training phase how much do they pay? Having my interview on 16th bov

I think half of your job salary.

Hi I’d like to join as APO (armed or unarmed) in Certis or AETOS.
I’m a degree holder and physically active.
Am I eligible to join as Singapore PR who are exempted from NS (first gen PR) ?
And if eligible, is there any kind brother or sister here that would be able to refer me in?
I’m not active so I cannot PM anyone. If possible, maybe please PM me with your phone number so that I can text you or something?
Appreciate your help. Thank you!

Age? IPPT Score? Any debt? Break any law/got fine/imprisonment before?
Mentally strong and physically strong? BMI?
Your expected salary? Your expected working hours?

To use PM, probably go to edmw, find a few threads, spam a few reply. Once you get your post count, you should be able to send PM.

Last edited:

cz287cj

Reaction score
Expected working hours? Unless u part timer, else how can u expect your working hours when everything is shoved down your throat.

I think half of your job salary.

Age? IPPT Score? Any debt? Break any law/got fine/imprisonment before?
Mentally strong and physically strong? BMI?
Your expected salary? Your expected working hours?

To use PM, probably go to edmw, find a few threads, spam a few reply. Once you get your post count, you should be able to send PM.

GhostHunter197

Reaction score
Went for interview was told,
8week training pay 2.4/mnth
After training 2.7k + 4k bonus
The remaining bonus will be paid on 2nd year..

Wilson20

Reaction score
Hi, i'm planning to join A and would like to check what is the training duration for direct intake as i'm in spf when serving NS and i've joined A before as a support staff 8 years ago and i can't recall the training duration for direct intake. Can anyone advise pls. Thanks.

Abcdef1234♤

Reaction score
Hi everyone...anyone From C....need some advise...whats the basic for pc and for singaporean where they posted to...can choose permenent night shift also?

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PC I think $2400~$2500 only @ Certis. Expected working hours can go up to 270hr/mth. Which mean you get only $10 or less per hour.

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for interview was told,
8week training pay 2.4/mnth
After training 2.7k + 4k bonus
The remaining bonus will be paid on 2nd year..

You must be qualified then. Either trained in A C or S. Maybe SPF. That's quite high bonus there. SGT rank. You mean when you finished training, within 2 years u can collect 12k$? So good deal?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.