Clavon@Clementi

Ohw123

Reaction score
Hi.. I’ve a comparison qns to ask.

Assuming (only)..

High floor 20th floor 2BR with unblocked landed & sea view but facing AYE noise for the price of $1.x5mio

versus

Low floor 2nd floor 2BR with pool view but actually not so noisy for the price of $1.x6mio

With a price difference of $10K & its own factors, which unit has more potential upsides for investment objectives? And why is that so?

Appreciate if u can share your views. Cheers all.

Huh? Why is the low floor one 10k more expensive??? Quite sure Clavon price etc haven’t been realised yet...

sinequa88

Reaction score

Assuming (only)..

High floor 20th floor 2BR with unblocked landed & sea view but facing AYE noise for the price of $1.x5mio

versus

Low floor 2nd floor 2BR with pool view but actually not so noisy for the price of $1.x6mio

With a price difference of $10K & its own factors, which unit has more potential upsides for investment objectives? And why is that so?

if its for your own stay, you will have to ask yourself which view you prefer. i mean mind you it will be the view you see daily and after a long day at the office. so in a way theres a value which you may ascribe to the view which is purely subjective.

is the sea view a proper legit sea view? or just pockets of view with some body of water? maybe do a site recce from a nearby building and ask yourself honestly.

if the 'seaview' option has expressway noise, i'd choose the pool view. from the penrose thread discussion, it seems that the bias against expressway noise is quite entrenched.

shin7829

Reaction score
Pool view with only 2nd floor. U sure u ok with the splashing sound of water and occasional shouts or loud speaking of some others?
I doubt splashing cant be heard.
Also coupled with smell of chlorine.

Only good thing is that u able to view ladies in swimwear, handsome guys in trunks.

Aaaa07

Reaction score
What abt for rental? Will it make any difference?

if its for your own stay, you will have to ask yourself which view you prefer. i mean mind you it will be the view you see daily and after a long day at the office. so in a way theres a value which you may ascribe to the view which is purely subjective.

is the sea view a proper legit sea view? or just pockets of view with some body of water? maybe do a site recce from a nearby building and ask yourself honestly.

if the 'seaview' option has expressway noise, i'd choose the pool view. from the penrose thread discussion, it seems that the bias against expressway noise is quite entrenched.

Clazav

Reaction score
I'll choose high floor. For many high floors with good view, usually traffic noise is unavoidable.

Assuming (only)..

versus

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also by UOL, launch in May 2018, AMBER 45 has recently reached TOP.Some owners already moved in. Project took only 2 years to construct.

Similar to another UOL project, Clement Canopy. Launch in Feb 2017, TOP mid 2019. 2 years as well.

Will we see CLAVON TOP in 2023? Hmm

AMBER 45.
sukwJoc.jpg

6dH3XrX.jpg

Last edited:

Prestigious

Reaction score
Also by UOL, launch in May 2018, AMBER 45 has recently reached TOP.Some owners already moved in. Project took only 2 years to construct.

Similar to another UOL project, Clement Canopy. Launch in Feb 2017, TOP mid 2019. 2 years as well.

Will we see CLAVON TOP in 2023? Hmm

AMBER 45.
sukwJoc.jpg

6dH3XrX.jpg

Nice. The earlier, the better.

hirokassy

Reaction score
Went to site visit today, I am not too sure if i walked the correct path but the MRT is quite a distance away from the actual condo..

It is also nested in between multiple high rise HDBs.

May I ask what's the amenities nearby this condo?

spcs2020

Reaction score
Very nice!! Another sell-out project coming soon.

Frankly speaking, I'm looking very forward to Clavon, though it's not near MRT

I'm a big fan of UOL and their projects are very good value for money. More importantly, UOL will usually ensure the lowest prices in first launch and up the prices subsequently. So you will not have the issue of paying more when you buy early and then later got fire sales.

All early buyers for their other projects like Canopy and Principal Garden are making good profit margins after buying early.

Landscape of UOL projects are usually very nice and way above average.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And UOL construct fast too.

Clement canopy launch 2017, TOP 2019.
Amber 45 launch 2018, TOP after ** 2020.

Not surprising if Clavon TOP 2023
Frankly speaking, I'm looking very forward to Clavon, though it's not near MRT

I'm a big fan of UOL and their projects are very good value for money. More importantly, UOL will usually ensure the lowest prices in first launch and up the prices subsequently. So you will not have the issue of paying more when you buy early and then later got fire sales.

All early buyers for their other projects like Canopy and Principal Garden are making good profit margins after buying early.

Landscape of UOL projects are usually very nice and way above average.

Last edited:

BennyMao

Reaction score
just a question, would it be in the interest of a investor (for subsale purpose) for a new launch to complete ahead of projected timeline? personally i thought it would be better if completion is beyond your seller stamp duty obligation. correct me if im wrong

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
just a question, would it be in the interest of a investor (for subsale purpose) for a new launch to complete ahead of projected timeline? personally i thought it would be better if completion is beyond your seller stamp duty obligation. correct me if im wrong

It depends.

If a unit has not top yet, some buyers are hesitant to view or commit. It may take quite some time to sell.

Most buyers are quick to act once unit top and they get to view the facilities n layout.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
What abt for rental? Will it make any difference?

for rental, the rate would be the same regardless of the facing, just that maybe the AYE facing one will take longer to find tenant as compared to pool facing.. but also, very subjective.. some tenants prefer sea view.. need to see whether your windows are double-glazed or not too.. if it is, then it can reduce the noise level tremendously

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.