Clavon@Clementi

Prestigious

Reaction score
My agent said Clavon would launch in end November. I am contemplating to get a South-facing 2-bedder unit. However, my concern is the traffic noise and dust from AYE. Some fellow forumers commented from their first person perspective that expressway noise and dust must not be taken lightly.

ggdotcom

Reaction score
My agent said Clavon would launch in end November. I am contemplating to get a South-facing 2-bedder unit. However, my concern is the traffic noise and dust from AYE. Some fellow forumers commented from their first person perspective that expressway noise and dust must not be taken lightly.

Noise gets worse and worse as you go higher. Tested and proven by Penrose. If you really want, you need to get 15 floor and higher to mitigate the noise. Just be mentally prepared

spcs2020

Reaction score

I'm looking forward to Clavon launch! UOL projects are generally very good for value, and they are those few developers who will not decrease prices each phase they relaunch after preview launch. So once you buy at first launch, no need to worry if the later buyers get it cheaper than you!

Also UOL TOP is quite fast, so faster to earn the rental income.

If you're not staying there, then does not matter for the expressway as your potential tenants would not willing to pay much more for better direction.

If you're staying, then try to get a high level. Depends on individual, but I think anything more than 12-15 levels, very minimum noise even if near expressways.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On another hand, north facing unit will face the BTO substation, Multi purpose hall, Blk 465A refuse Chute and some units directly.

4Fr3EU3.jpg

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is true. Clement canopy was launch in 2017, TOP mid 2019. First batch owners SSD still not over yet (4 years rule).

Clement canopy rental caveat:
2b1b > $2600-2900
2b2b > $2700-3400
3bedder > $3650-4200
4bedder > $4500-$5000

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comparing this to RCR sims urban oasis:
2b1b > $1500-3100.

No biggy, there’s one outlier $1500 for the 2b1b. Not a dual key type.
9F0JO73.jpg

This is true. Clement canopy was launch in 2017, TOP mid 2019. First batch owners SSD still not over yet (4 years rule).

Clement canopy rental caveat:
2b1b > $2600-2900
2b2b > $2700-3400
3bedder > $3650-4200
4bedder > $4500-$5000

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

those expressway facing, be prepared to close your windows all the time.. i've viewed a few units at Vacanza @ East, those PIE facing.. can hear the noise unless u close all the windows .. so something for u to take note of.. but then again, Vacanza is not very high. 12th floor max i think

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly Vacanza is seeing healthy volume in the resale market this year especially post **.

2020 up till 25Oct > 18 units transacted
Whole of 2019 > 15 units transacted.

Seems healthy for a 473 units development.
those expressway facing, be prepared to close your windows all the time.. i've viewed a few units at Vacanza @ East, those PIE facing.. can hear the noise unless u close all the windows .. so something for u to take note of.. but then again, Vacanza is not very high. 12th floor max i think

maxxho

Reaction score
Gurus, Any firm dates that Calvon will be launch? who are likely to get the 1st viewing information ?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Surprisingly Vacanza is seeing healthy volume in the resale market this year especially post **.

2020 up till 25Oct > 18 units transacted
Whole of 2019 > 15 units transacted.

Seems healthy for a 473 units development.

yup, out of the 18 units transacted tis yr, 4 lose money.. the rest, highest profit $212k, lowest profit is $7k

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Gurus, Any firm dates that Calvon will be launch? who are likely to get the 1st viewing information ?

us, the agents lor.. lolss.. will definately update here once got more info..tentatively is on 28th Nov, booking day is 12 dec.. huat ar..

Last edited:

Prestigious

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I will certainly go for a higher floor. Hope the noise and dust issue can be greatly alleviated on a high floor. I like to open windows.

Yup, the North-facing units are less ideal. The HDB substation, tall BTO buildings, etc.

Noise gets worse and worse as you go higher. Tested and proven by Penrose. If you really want, you need to get 15 floor and higher to mitigate the noise. Just be mentally prepared

I'm looking forward to Clavon launch! UOL projects are generally very good for value, and they are those few developers who will not decrease prices each phase they relaunch after preview launch. So once you buy at first launch, no need to worry if the later buyers get it cheaper than you!

If you're not staying there, then does not matter for the expressway as your potential tenants would not willing to pay much more for better direction.

If you're staying, then try to get a high level. Depends on individual, but I think anything more than 12-15 levels, very minimum noise even if near expressways.

On another hand, north facing unit will face the BTO substation, Multi purpose hall, Blk 465A refuse Chute and some units directly.

4Fr3EU3.jpg

soufool

Reaction score

No matter what you do, how high you go, you cannot escape the faint "HAAAAAAA" of the expressway when your windows are open. Even though there is no physical car directly travelling in front of your condo, you can still hear the cars coming from very far away due to the vast openness of the expressway. The sound is different from say, a busy road which will gets quieter in the night.

You will get used to it, but you will need to convince potential buyers in the future.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.