iPad Pro 2020 (dual cam, trackpad support, floating keyboard)

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys mostly apply screen protectors or use naked? I read that those paper like type of SP has a problem with light being reflected in a hazy manner.

I’m thinking of also getting Apple Pencil as I like the writing feel I experienced in those display sets which I believe is naked.

I never use any screen protector on all my devices. The glass should be strong enough unless you mistreated the device.

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never use any screen protector on all my devices. The glass should be strong enough unless you mistreated the device.

I’ve AC+ for my iPad Pro 2020 11”. If the screen gets scratched up after some time due to writing with Apple Pencil, can I claim AC+ and just pay $68 to replace it?

seesiang

Reaction score

An offtopic.

Tempered glass saved my iphone 11 max pro twice and my iphone 7 once.

iPhone 7 was dropped from normal height of a guy. A crack was distinguish enough to be seen. Shortly I change the glass.

iPhone 11 was place on a table. A falling object hit the iphone twice.

So far with the experiences with tempered glass, my condition of apple product were usually 10/10 (mint).

They dont have tempered glass for the back. In the past, i have been hunting those plastic layer to paste at the back only. Now I start using dbrand (3M) stickier for the back, camera, and side.

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All thanks to Covid, I’m used to cleaning my iPhone with a screen protector with alcohol these days.

Think I should get a cheap SP. Any recommendations for a cheap SP that’s non matte? I don’t think I need the paper like writing experience with Apple Pencil. Just good enough to protect the actual screen coating from alcohol damage.

seesiang

Reaction score
All thanks to Covid, I’m used to cleaning my iPhone with a screen protector with alcohol these days.

Think I should get a cheap SP. Any recommendations for a cheap SP that’s non matte? I don’t think I need the paper like writing experience with Apple Pencil. Just good enough to protect the actual screen coating from alcohol damage.

https://paperlike.com/products/paperlike-for-ipad

Dont use too much alcohol with direct contact with your bare screen. It is no good.

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took the plunge to update my iPad Pro 11" 2020 to iPadOS 14.2, all went well. But later I backside itchy go use iTunes and restored my iPhone 7+ backup to it hoping to copy over the music library and photos, then my iPad went into a boot loop. Hard reset also useless.

micgoh

Reaction score
Regarding your situation you can easily resolve.

Took the plunge to update my iPad Pro 11" 2020 to iPadOS 14.2, all went well. But later I backside itchy go use iTunes and restored my iPhone 7+ backup to it hoping to copy over the music library and photos, then my iPad went into a boot loop. Hard reset also useless.

tengg

Reaction score
May I know if AC+ follow user ID or the unit? I planning to buy a used set with AC+ thus wondering on this.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know if AC+ follow user ID or the unit? I planning to buy a used set with AC+ thus wondering on this.
AC+ follow the device but registered under owner’s name. You might want to call and request a transfer of ownership else there is a risk the previous owner could cancel the AC+ and get refund.

tengg

Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. Just got one unit with one year of AC+ to run.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.