Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

Raynesis

Reaction score
Anyone else with connectivity issue on the book cover keyboard?

I got the S7+ with book cover a few days ago, but sometimes the tablet does not know the keyboard is connected (shown in settings that the book cover is "Not Connected").

I tried restarting and cleaning any possible debris at the connector but did not work.
Just when I was looking for the customer service, I blew at the connector (just for the sake of it) and it started working... for now.

Posted from PCWX using SM-T970

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else with connectivity issue on the book cover keyboard?

I got the S7+ with book cover a few days ago, but sometimes the tablet does not know the keyboard is connected (shown in settings that the book cover is "Not Connected").

I tried restarting and cleaning any possible debris at the connector but did not work.
Just when I was looking for the customer service, I blew at the connector (just for the sake of it) and it started working... for now.

Posted from PCWX using SM-T970
You probably have a faulty keyboard or Tab S7+
Mine have no issue

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone using the bigger brother S7+ 5G while in bed? Is it too heavy for it? Coming from S6 and iPad Pro and really like the 120hz screen but not the crappy LCD on the Tab S7.

Tab S7 is certainly not crappy, LCD on Tab S7 is not crap. I had been using everyday since Day 1 of launch, its a great piece of device.

I touched and managed 24 Tab S5E recently, now that performance is definitely crappy.

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tab S7 is certainly not crappy, LCD on Tab S7 is not crap. I had been using everyday since Day 1 of launch, its a great piece of device.

I touched and managed 24 Tab S5E recently, now that performance is definitely crappy.

I gotten all 4 devices and compared them, in the end I go with iPad Pro as its screen has the best colour overall. Sold my tab s6 and gotten iPad Pro, but kind of dislike iPad Pro black borders so I sold it on 2nd day. And I bought tab s7 plus, but it was too heavy and painful sharp edges for use in bed, hence I sold it on 3rd day and gotten Tab s7 for its size knowing it is LCD and give it a chance.

So, S7 screen has ghosting effect while scrolling text on, for example google search and this time round they tried to copy Apple iPad device with square edges but they failed quite abit, the edges are way too sharp to hold comfortably in hands for long period, initially thought it is just due to heavier device on my s7+ that I felt this.

So I sold off my S7 the next day, bought another 2nd hand tab S6. As much as I love the deep blacks on tab s6, the display colour is just way too off, making all video playback’s skin tones looked pale and overly washed out. I tried adjusting the setting to higher warm but ever since Samsung removed video enhancer, I can’t keep that setting for YouTube or MX Player Pro, it will auto switch back and makes skin pale and washed out again. So my final decision is that I sold the tab s6 and bought iPad Pro again, much due to the edges are very well polished and not sharp to hurt the palm, plus skin tones and colour look really nice and accurate, although I hate the bright blacks when watching in the dark.

It’s just for me, as I’m mainly using for entertainment while in bed and I got the idea to buy all the devices and test them out in order to make my final decision, not many had the chance to tried out all devices thoroughly at home before deciding, it is different from trying demo sets at stores, but of course it came at the price of almost $200 lost of cash.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gotten all 4 devices and compared them, in the end I go with iPad Pro as its screen has the best colour overall. Sold my tab s6 and gotten iPad Pro, but kind of dislike iPad Pro black borders so I sold it on 2nd day. And I bought tab s7 plus, but it was too heavy and painful sharp edges for use in bed, hence I sold it on 3rd day and gotten Tab s7 for its size knowing it is LCD and give it a chance.

So, S7 screen has ghosting effect while scrolling text on, for example google search and this time round they tried to copy Apple iPad device with square edges but they failed quite abit, the edges are way too sharp to hold comfortably in hands for long period, initially thought it is just due to heavier device on my s7+ that I felt this.

So I sold off my S7 the next day, bought another 2nd hand tab S6. As much as I love the deep blacks on tab s6, the display colour is just way too off, making all video playback*********s skin tones looked pale and overly washed out. I tried adjusting the setting to higher warm but ever since Samsung removed video enhancer, I can*********t keep that setting for YouTube or MX Player Pro, it will auto switch back and makes skin pale and washed out again. So my final decision is that I sold the tab s6 and bought iPad Pro again, much due to the edges are very well polished and not sharp to hurt the palm, plus skin tones and colour look really nice and accurate, although I hate the bright blacks when watching in the dark.

It*********s just for me, as I*********m mainly using for entertainment while in bed and I got the idea to buy all the devices and test them out in order to make my final decision, not many had the chance to tried out all devices thoroughly at home before deciding, it is different from trying demo sets at stores, but of course it came at the price of almost $200 lost of cash.

Wah, you are a very decisive person

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of using the S7+ as an extended monitor for my laptop. Is that possible?

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have another question.

If I were install WhatsApp on my Tab, it will be the Android version, which will require me to transfer from my phone.

Question is how do I use WhatsApp on both my Pad and phone?

TIA for replies.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have another question.

If I were install WhatsApp on my Tab, it will be the Android version, which will require me to transfer from my phone.

Question is how do I use WhatsApp on both my Pad and phone?

TIA for replies.

Can use whatsapp app on two devices meh? Or can use whatsapp Web on your tablet

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whatsapp web on s7 I think cannot... At least I failed

To use WhatsApp app on s7, then hp one cannot use

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.