The Watch Thread - Part 16

arc13

Reaction score
oaMPIx9.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin fierce. i always trying to limit to 8pcs only. :s13:

8 is tough - it's possible (Sub, Pelagos, Casio MTG, Seiko Tuna, Glycine Airman,
Seiko Cocktail, Hamilton Khaki, Speedmaster would be my picks), but I think I would be bored. :s13:

shinoku2

Reaction score
I'm in the phase of trimming down my collection 🤣 probably due to wfh, watches don't get much wrist time and it's kinda weird to wear at home haha. Currently at only 4.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm in the phase of trimming down my collection �� probably due to wfh, watches don't get much wrist time and it's kinda weird to wear at home haha. Currently at only 4.
Just out of curiosity - which 4?

I wonder if WFH will be permanent 5 years down the road. Suppose it depends on your company. :)

I do spend a lot of time fiddling with my watches after work, lol. Nothing much else to do..

shinoku2

Reaction score
Explorer 1,speedy,gs quartz and my seiko snzf.

Soon to be added blue pelagos also?🤣

Just out of curiosity - which 4?

I wonder if WFH will be permanent 5 years down the road. Suppose it depends on your company. :)

I do spend a lot of time fiddling with my watches after work, lol. Nothing much else to do..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.