Clavon@Clementi

Prestigious

Reaction score
It's about the same pricing as PC, isn't it? Attractive? :s22: Just normal to me.

I guess UOL should launch at $1,888psf then. after seeing your comment. :)

Launching at $1888 psf? I doubt so. If it did, many prospective buyers would turn to Parc Clematis, myself included. 😅

Prestigious

Reaction score
No matter what you do, how high you go, you cannot escape the faint "HAAAAAAA" of the expressway when your windows are open. Even though there is no physical car directly travelling in front of your condo, you can still hear the cars coming from very far away due to the vast openness of the expressway. The sound is different from say, a busy road which will gets quieter in the night.

You will get used to it, but you will need to convince potential buyers in the future.

I appreciate your honest feedback. After weighing your feedback, I am not sure if I am ready to accept the constant noise and dust in exchange for the sea view. 🤦🏻*♂️

soufool

Reaction score
I appreciate your honest feedback. After weighing your feedback, I am not sure if I am ready to accept the constant noise and dust in exchange for the sea view. 🤦🏻*♂️

I may be biased but the port filled west coast sea view is really not worth it. I have friends who BTO at Clementi central 4xx with a similar view....plus AYE is heavy vehicle prone...I personally cannot take it

Alvin Chumx

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming the nearest MRT station. I have not been to the site. What is the distance?

Alvin Chumx

Reaction score
Any problem asking where is the nearest MRT? Feel free to share if you think it is not Clementi MRT as I was told.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Near expressway may b gd or bad. Some stretches less traffic but. This stretch hmmm

jc_zone

Reaction score
Near expressway may b gd or bad. Some stretches less traffic but. This stretch hmmm

Clavon-Location-Plan.png

think the bigger units will be facing inwards. I heard Penrose's small units are facing the PIE, and 100% snapped up during the launch :s22:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clavon is twin tower side by side Macam Parc riviera.
So it’s either north facing BTO or south facing outwards to AYE.
Clavon-Location-Plan.png

think the bigger units will be facing inwards. I heard Penrose's small units are facing the PIE, and 100% snapped up during the launch :s22:

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Clavon unit types:

1-Bedroom + Study = 527 sqft
2-Bedroom = 678 - 764 sqft
3-Bedroom = 958 - 1,130 sqft
4-Bedroom = 1,281 - 1,582 sqft
5-Bedroom = 1,690 sqft

37 storeys high / 2 level basement carpark

laucm

Reaction score
No matter what you do, how high you go, you cannot escape the faint "HAAAAAAA" of the expressway when your windows are open. Even though there is no physical car directly travelling in front of your condo, you can still hear the cars coming from very far away due to the vast openness of the expressway. The sound is different from say, a busy road which will gets quieter in the night.

You will get used to it, but you will need to convince potential buyers in the future.

Fully agree. My dad stays on a high floor at HDB next to clementi swimming pool. His unit faces the estate, not facing the pool/AYE. Relatively quiet.
But when I go to his common corridor and look out to the pool and AYE, can hear all sort of vehicle sound, car, lorry, truck, motorcycle, etc. Not loud, but can hear. And the HDB is not directly next to AYE. Got swimming pool in between.
With upcoming Tuas port, expect more road noise 24x7.
If cannot tahan noise, estate-facing will be better.

Compare to PC, I think PC estate facing units are better as you can see the beach pool and surrounding amenities / greenery.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Lastest updates from developer!

1 / 2 / 3 bedders pricing frm $15xx psf

4 / 5 bedders pricing frm $14xx psf !! Huat ar

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.