Reef at King's Dock

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
reef.png
[/url]
[/IMG]

Reef @ King's Dock

✅ Strong Pent Up Demand with SUPER LIMITED SUPPLY
✅ LAST PLOT aka MOST PREMIUM PLOT closest to Harbour Front MRT & Bus Interchange!
✅ BIG LAND SIZE most likely SELLING by OVERALL PRICE QUANTUM !
✅ FRESH 99-YEAR LEASEHOLD topped up land lease !

Remember, Not all Waterfront Living is created the same! Today, you can walk, jog, cycling along waterfront and best of all with strong attributes for future appreciation!

⭐Walk to MRT
⭐Shop in 2 Shopping Mall, with ViVo City as A Mega ******************
⭐ Walk to Office Keppel Bay Tower & ony 2 MRT away from CDB !!
⭐ Walk to Ferry terminal for Batam short weekend trip
⭐ Walk*************************************♂️Jog *******************♀️& Cycling *******************♀️ to the Park - Laborador Park
⭐ Walk to World class - Integrated Resort with Universal Studio extension soon - Minion Park & Super Nintendo World! Stay Tune ...
⭐ Soon we can walk to new world class entertainment NTUC Down Town South !!

for home-owners of The Reef, please join in the resident FB group - disclaimer-its not setup by me..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thereefresidents

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I like the location but reflection and corals already give me a scares.....:D

This one can only be successful if:
1) launch at affordable quantum, by compromising the unit size.
2) no weird layout
3) not so obscene maintenance fee.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
I like the location but reflection and corals already give me a scares.....:D

This one can only be successful if:
1) launch at affordable quantum, by compromising the unit size.
2) no weird layout
3) not so obscene maintenance fee.

affordable quantum ar? if dun compare to old resale then maybe still affordable la.. unit size for Reef shouldnt be too small, unlike those Mickey Mouse units like those in Geylang,so far this area 1 bedder at least got about 500+ sf ft and above..maintenance fees, canot comment much for now..

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
affordable quantum ar? if dun compare to old resale then maybe still affordable la.. unit size for Reef shouldnt be too small, unlike those Mickey Mouse units like those in Geylang,so far this area 1 bedder at least got about 500+ sf ft and above..maintenance fees, canot comment much for now..

Given its proximity to Vivo is definitely better than the rest, I’m not expecting psf to be cheap.
Caribbean resale is already 15xxpsf thereabout and its already a 2 decade yo condo.
Thus if developer decided to build bigger size units, quantum may be an issue.
Then there’s also this stigma that reflection resale is 14xx-15xxpsf thereabout and most units selling at a loss.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
heard that the dev top up the lease for Reef.. but no confirmation yet.. wait i got more updates i update here k

Thanks,
Hehe, Guess all the wolves here are waiting for a decent entry price before pouncing on this project.
Keppel may need to rethink a decent launch price because reflection and corals had already gave most buyers (who r looking in this area) a big scare already. :D

Falafell

Reaction score
according to Google map is 400m, as for how long, i havent go down to the site yet, so unable to advice.. maybe those who frequent there can share ?

Its really about 5 mins walk. Very straightforward path, come out of sidegate, cross traffic light, walk straight you will pass by an office building then harbourfront centre which has an mrt entrance. But at noon time the unsheltered walk shag

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Its really about 5 mins walk. Very straightforward path, come out of sidegate, cross traffic light, walk straight you will pass by an office building then harbourfront centre which has an mrt entrance. But at noon time the unsheltered walk shag

lols.. im sure, with Singapore's kind of weather, sure melt by the time reach MRT..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.