View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 01:07 PM   #9
Deathshadow

Until now I am still confused about buying ps4 Spiderman miles morales game...I know I am going to buy ps5 sooner or later so should I get this game in ps4? Hard copy or soft copy for the upgrade path? Still so confused on the free upgrade to ps5 version....anybody can explain clearly?
Free upgrade details can be found here.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11...ek-on-ps4-ps5/

Free upgrade is available for both disc & digital version. Doesn't matter which version you purchase, as free upgrade isn't locked to either option.

If you buy Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5 digital version, you'll get PS4 version for free (And vice-versa. Buy PS4 digital version, get PS5 version for free).

Also worth mentioning is Spider-Man Remastered. Its not locked to Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. You can still buy it if you already bought the standard version of Miles Morales on PS4 or PS5.

In the PS5 version of Miles Morales, there's an option at the bottom of the game’s main menu to take advantage of a paid upgrade (USD $20) to the Ultimate Edition, which allows you to download Spider-Man Remastered.
Deathshadow is offline   Reply With Quote