SUSS 2021/01 PT intake

kiwi123456

Reaction score
Hi!

i submitted my application for BHRM part time on 4 July.

I studied HR in ngee ann poly and is currently working in HR for 16 months and ongoing. But i havent got any interviews or offers from SUSS...

anyone has any advice :( i emailed in but they just told me to wait till end Nov.

I am really quite desperate tbh :( (my gpa isnt that fantastic.... like 2.82) is there any chances :'(

Last edited:

Bloopss

Reaction score
Hi!

I studied HR in ngee ann poly and is currently working in HR for 16 months and ongoing. But i havent got any interviews or offers from SUSS...

anyone has any advice :( i emailed in but they just told me to wait till end Nov.

I am really quite desperate tbh :( (my gpa isnt that fantastic.... like 2.82) is there any chances :'(

Not 100% sure but those that I know whom are applying with relevant diploma doesn't have to go through interview! If you have yet to receive a rejection letter, perhaps you're still under consideration. So I would say no news is good news? Wish you best of luck in getting into BHRM! :s12:

Last edited:

kiwi123456

Reaction score
Not 100% sure but those that I know whom are applying with relevant diploma doesn't have to go through interview! If you have yet to receive a rejection letter, perhaps you're still under consideration. So I would say no news is good news? Wish you best of luck in getting into BHRM! :s12:
Thank you! <3 i hope so too

Walexis

Reaction score
Hi!

Ya.. totally agree. As long as they did not reject, there is still hope. Good luck to you!

emokia

Reaction score
Anyone knows if CET applicants for undergrad programme modules also fall under the same processing timeline as applicants for undergrad courses?

Queserax

Reaction score
Hi guys, I applied for BSWK on early September, went through interview on late September, but still hasn't gotten the application result yet.

Any idea what's the chance of getting in?

Princesslalamimi

Reaction score
End-dec to early January. Are u cet referred by admissions or just applying for the modular courses? 😊
Anyone knows if CET applicants for undergrad programme modules also fall under the same processing timeline as applicants for undergrad courses?

emokia

Reaction score
End-dec to early January. Are u cet referred by admissions or just applying for the modular courses? 😊

Applying for the certification programme under biz analytics degree course

Thats a long wait 🤣 i had a short phone call interview early this month.

End Dec to early Jan outcome would mean a very short timeline for my skillsfuture credit application.. thats my worry

snoozex

Reaction score
Applying for the certification programme under biz analytics degree course

Thats a long wait 🤣 i had a short phone call interview early this month.

End Dec to early Jan outcome would mean a very short timeline for my skillsfuture credit application.. thats my worry

You will have enough time to apply and get it approved... no worry

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.