Baby Carriers & Strollers

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sflr, she say retail 499 but that time got some baby online fair she bought like $420++ or so only leh. Not sure if you can check it out if there will be additional vouchers or discounts on 9.9 since sale period coming? haha

She bought from the combi store got $45 off $499 but she didn't buy during sales period maybe now got special promo can go see ba!

shopee.sg/Compact-Folding-Stroller-GL-i.17079611.4506998223

Alright will check them out. Thanks for the info!

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to check out the priam, fox2 , bee5 and yoyo.
Love like fox2 and find the priam a good alternate choice albeit heavy when carry.
Yoyo and bee5 doesnt feel solid/comfy enough, but almost all pram i saw people using is of small wheel.
Any concern for big pram if driving and mostly use for shopping mall/sg?

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using a mini buggy, very compact , foldable cabin size good for flights ( precovid :( )

Ergo 360 as baby carrier previously.

seanyboydad

Reaction score
In a way, stroller use depends alot on parents life style.... Hey, baby follows the parent. If parent loves the park and jogging, a jogger type with air pump tyres is the way to go. If like to go shopping type, then a small and compact one is good. Mclaren is good and durable but not so good for hanging heavy stuff behind cos the wheel base is small. So for stroller selection, the strategy is to come out with the list of use before short listing the models.

Sent from Relax Dude......Dun Be So Serious using GAGT

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In a way, stroller use depends alot on parents life style.... Hey, baby follows the parent. If parent loves the park and jogging, a jogger type with air pump tyres is the way to go. If like to go shopping type, then a small and compact one is good. Mclaren is good and durable but not so good for hanging heavy stuff behind cos the wheel base is small. So for stroller selection, the strategy is to come out with the list of use before short listing the models.

Sent from Relax Dude......Dun Be So Serious using GAGT

Pretty well said. There is no stroller that's best for everyone. Choose the stroller with features that fit your child and lifestyle at a price that matches your budget.

smeagoly

Reaction score
We got a bibijou which was quite cheap, under 100, think our son used it until about 6mths. Then we got a baby-zen yoyo at a sale for 600 plus, but by then my son already didn't like stroller, preferred to be in tula.

I think my son was in the baby-zen for less than 20 times. But when we went to Korea the baby-zen was a blessing, can fold can carry like a sling, mobility A+.

Now our number 2 is out, we got the baby-zen adapter to fix the maxi cosi pebble in it, hopefully can use for another 2 years and increase mileage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.