iPhone 12 pro max

xDarkJo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When the warranty activate? Or did it start upon delivered to popstation.

apple warranty only starts when you activate the iPhone. delivery to popstation doesn't start the phone warranty. never turn on iPhone to activate = warranty not started.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
will hoot next gen iphone as this is a new 5g in a new body design;)

seems a few issues surfacing

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shape is good, not much difference from my 11 Pro Max.

Only thing is the wide camera can’t focus up close compared to past iPhones.

Singrish

Reaction score
12PM naked is exact same size as my 11PM with spigen casing on.

12P phone size is just nice for me but after using large screen so long i doubt i can get used to smaller screen. Also im quite clumsy so unlike IP4 or 5 which i could safely use with one hand, chances are i will still use two hands with 12P. And if gonna use 2 hands then might as well get 12PM.

Only time i find the large phone size a nuisance is when im wearing jeans cos pockets are smaller & jeans are tighter. Once seated, impossible to take phone out of pocket without standing up. Office pants still ok.

Im just hoping apple releases flip phone like Galaxy Flip Z. It folds so small enough for pocket but opens to full size phone.

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here're my 11 Pro Max and 12 Pro Max in comparison. The 12 Pro Max is slightly taller. Both phones are in Apple's leather cases.

9Aram52.jpg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Next yr when i get the 12PM, it will be a hard decision for me to make between the apple leather case or the Nomad leather case.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
apple warranty only starts when you activate the iPhone. delivery to popstation doesn't start the phone warranty. never turn on iPhone to activate = warranty not started.

To activate need WiFi or 4g. Not possible to skip the activation process for a brand new phone? Sorry forgot what’s the sequence lol

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi is there any significant issue with using a PD power bank to charge your ip pro max instead of power adapter ? Sometimes when I’m outside I have to charge this way.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi is there any significant issue with using a PD power bank to charge your ip pro max instead of power adapter ? Sometimes when I’m outside I have to charge this way.
Nope. Why should it have? When you need to charge, you need to charge. A phone is suppose to make your life easier, not for you to worry about this and that. :)

EroNasubi

Reaction score
Next yr when i get the 12PM, it will be a hard decision for me to make between the apple leather case or the Nomad leather case.

Are those premium leather case from China really that bad? I am not referring to those cheap and fake leather case. There are many good quality genuine leather too.. my iPad Pro is currently using iCarer brand and it is very satisfying..
I am still waiting for AliExpress to ship ESR brand genuine leather case for my iPhone 12PM. Decided to give ESR a try, because I have tried their leather case for APP and like it so far.

xDarkJo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To activate need WiFi or 4g. Not possible to skip the activation process for a brand new phone? Sorry forgot what’s the sequence lol

both wifi and 4g also can. you need to activate to get to main screen and use the phone.

hawkz02

Reaction score
Just curious where u get the idea of them been bad??
GWW was one of the preferred leather case here from iPhone 11 era.
China brand leather case are quite good and I’m using for my iPhone 12PM just it not MagSafe compatible.

Had used Nomad and Apple leather case , all have it’s PROs and CONs just which one suit u better.

This time round it is all about MagSafe. A lot of premium brand u can see they are dropping their price to sell off the case and new version is MagSafe compatible.

Are those premium leather case from China really that bad? I am not referring to those cheap and fake leather case. There are many good quality genuine leather too.. my iPad Pro is currently using iCarer brand and it is very satisfying..
I am still waiting for AliExpress to ship ESR brand genuine leather case for my iPhone 12PM. Decided to give ESR a try, because I have tried their leather case for APP and like it so far.

EroNasubi

Reaction score
Just curious where u get the idea of them been bad??
GWW was one of the preferred leather case here from iPhone 11 era.
China brand leather case are quite good and I’m using for my iPhone 12PM just it not MagSafe compatible.

Had used Nomad and Apple leather case , all have it’s PROs and CONs just which one suit u better.

This time round it is all about MagSafe. A lot of premium brand u can see they are dropping their price to sell off the case and new version is MagSafe compatible.

Good point, I forgot about the MagSafe compatibility.
I skip 1st generation of MagSafe chargers. Read that their MagSafe Duo performed worse than the MagSafe. Hopefully Apple will perfect this next year. I am waiting for reliable MagSafe charger for iPhone, Watch and APP case..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.