[Official] Playstation 5

kenneth_88

Reaction score
Just received a message from Sony to place my order so most probably gonna go with Sony along with the accessories.

However, I already placed an order with a retail shop. Whoever interested to takeover this order from me, feel free to PM me.

liquid_j

Reaction score
Just received a message from Sony to place my order so most probably gonna go with Sony along with the accessories.

However, I already placed an order with a retail shop. Whoever interested to takeover this order from me, feel free to PM me.

Just Pmed you, cheers buddy

Boiijek

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea what happened to the Duelsense charging station? Been trying to get one

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any idea what happened to the Duelsense charging station? Been trying to get one

Me too, so far this item is scarce like an unicorn in the wild. Btw, anyone got recommendation for 3rd party alternative? Preferably similar to Sony one where the controller is sitting upright and easy to drop in.

SWQ1621

Reaction score
Hi all,

Managed to preorder a standard edition ps5 from TOG today... however only standard edition in stock even though I really want the digital one

Anyone wants to trade your digital edition + $130 for my standard edition?

Supposedly receiving on mid Dec

Pm u. Cheers

eslayer09

Reaction score

ya Im looking for one too. Asked the gameshop staff when I collect my PS5 n he says they been trying to get the stock in n he can’t cfm when available

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here. It's annoying having to manually plug the cable in and leaving the controller charged in a random place.
Was asking around but most stores don't have it too. As for 3rd party, Amazon has it but ships from overseas. So have to wait. For those prices though, I'd rather have an official one. :s13:

On a side note, thank goodness, indeed, VRR will come in a future update as well as possible higher bandwidth unlock from the current 32Gbps to 40Gbps since 8K requires a minimum of 40.1Gbps to achieve 8K 60Hz at 10-bit 4:2:0 uncompressed.
This means that we will potentially be able to get 4K 120Hz at 10-bit 4:4:4 support too.

Using DSC (display stream compression) will help lower the bandwidth to meet the current 32Gbps firmware limitation that PS5 imposes. However, it will introduce lag due to having to compress on one end and decompress on the other end. So not ideal for 8K Gaming. So let's hope it really is Sony enabling the full 40Gbps that the HDMI 2.1 port on the PS5 is able to do.

This is all stated officially on the newly updated PS5 FAQ page here.
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/09/ps5-the-ultimate-faq/

ConsoleSquare

Reaction score
Anyone preordered from Gamemartz physical previously? How are they managing the stocks... I preordered with $200 but was told may not have it fulfilled on Dec... although this preorder is for Dec batch...

darkevil

Reaction score
I have some questions. I'm currently using q75r tv. This tv should be using hdmi2.0b.

I've been facing with some slight stutter while play fifa.

For audio was I hope to use dolby digital, it seems to be producing better sound with my hw-q90r sound bar, but also having latency with it.

Can the cause be due to my tv not being hdmi2.1? Or perhaps of the hdmi cable I'm using? Not using the original one as I requires a longer one for my tv console

zacky1223

Reaction score

Sony contacted you is it that time you left you name at Sony shop? 😊

HiHelloBye

Reaction score
I have some questions. I'm currently using q75r tv. This tv should be using hdmi2.0b.

I've been facing with some slight stutter while play fifa.

For audio was I hope to use dolby digital, it seems to be producing better sound with my hw-q90r sound bar, but also having latency with it.

Can the cause be due to my tv not being hdmi2.1? Or perhaps of the hdmi cable I'm using? Not using the original one as I requires a longer one for my tv console

could you record a video on this matter? would like to see the issue...

HiHelloBye

Reaction score
Same here. It's annoying having to manually plug the cable in and leaving the controller charged in a random place.
Was asking around but most stores don't have it too. As for 3rd party, Amazon has it but ships from overseas. So have to wait. For those prices though, I'd rather have an official one. :s13:

On a side note, thank goodness, indeed, VRR will come in a future update as well as possible higher bandwidth unlock from the current 32Gbps to 40Gbps since 8K requires a minimum of 40.1Gbps to achieve 8K 60Hz at 10-bit 4:2:0 uncompressed.
This means that we will potentially be able to get 4K 120Hz at 10-bit 4:4:4 support too.

Using DSC (display stream compression) will help lower the bandwidth to meet the current 32Gbps firmware limitation that PS5 imposes. However, it will introduce lag due to having to compress on one end and decompress on the other end. So not ideal for 8K Gaming. So let's hope it really is Sony enabling the full 40Gbps that the HDMI 2.1 port on the PS5 is able to do.

This is all stated officially on the newly updated PS5 FAQ page here.
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/09/ps5-the-ultimate-faq/

i wonder when is the update going to be released :s22:

anhiuyon

Reaction score
Anyone preordered from Gamemartz physical previously? How are they managing the stocks... I preordered with $200 but was told may not have it fulfilled on Dec... although this preorder is for Dec batch...

dun get your hopes high though.
even those tat po in oct 2nd batch might not even get in dec
i already regret po there liao in oct, they open po but cant
confirm stocks whereby other shops have can fulfill theirs
hopefully i will get in dec if not sianz see everybody get theirs

Last edited:

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to buy ps5 but didn’t pre-order. So where can I buy the ps5 now in Singapore ?

Thanks

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun get your hopes high though.
even those tat po in oct 2nd batch might not even get in dec
i already regret po there liao in oct, they open po but cant
confirm stocks whereby other shops have can fulfill theirs
hopefully i will get in dec if not sianz see everybody get theirs

PO just go to those "bigger reputation stores", those stores probably will get prioritize first.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with HN?

They asked me down to collect on launch day, then day before they cancelled it said wrongly called me and told me will confirm on Friday. I get no calls n told me have to wait. Ask wait till when they gave no indications.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.