[Official] Playstation 5

anhiuyon

Reaction score
PO just go to those "bigger reputation stores", those stores probably will get prioritize first.

sianz lor..no choice since during 2nd batch po alot shops soldout
this time gamemartz can post 3rd batch expected to get it b4 christmas
but cant confirm stocks tat ppl po during 2nd batch
no choice liao have to play waiting game just hope wun wait
until walk in have stocks i stil haven get it from them lol

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My goodness. Still via dongle? I thought they would have implemented it natively.

Doesn’t connect via Bluetooth... connects via dongle.. just as a PS5 3D Pulse Headset would..

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone playing DMC5?
i pop in the disc install and after update
did see any option to turn on ray tracing...
is it not support for ps4 version?
need to get the special edition then have ray tracing?

this game damn lots of loading screen... now i recalled why i din finish last time...:(

ConsoleSquare

Reaction score
dun get your hopes high though.
even those tat po in oct 2nd batch might not even get in dec
i already regret po there liao in oct, they open po but cant
confirm stocks whereby other shops have can fulfill theirs
hopefully i will get in dec if not sianz see everybody get theirs

I see, thanks for the heads up! May i know if they did contact you to inform that your preorder for the set on launch day will not be able to get fulfilled on that day? Or was it a default ‘no news means wait for next batch’ kind?

I guess jus have to wait for it since already paid deposit and everything abt ps5 seems uncertain. With all the different retailers taking preorder at different day/time, it giving everyone who is trying to secure a set a huge headache :/

ConsoleSquare

Reaction score
sianz lor..no choice since during 2nd batch po alot shops soldout
this time gamemartz can post 3rd batch expected to get it b4 christmas
but cant confirm stocks tat ppl po during 2nd batch
no choice liao have to play waiting game just hope wun wait
until walk in have stocks i stil haven get it from them lol

Imo the wait to have a new shiny new generation may be unbearable, but i guess besides waiting, there is nothing else we can do. We can’t control Sony production and retailer’s decision... so jus wait for it. Don’t be too pressured to get it from scalpers! When we finally get ours, it’s also probably the right time, with more PS5 exclusive games releases!!

Do not lose hope everyone!!!! Fingers crossed :D

wc1985

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone playing DMC5?
i pop in the disc install and after update
did see any option to turn on ray tracing...
is it not support for ps4 version?
need to get the special edition then have ray tracing?

this game damn lots of loading screen... now i recalled why i din finish last time...:(

Need to get the PS5 version to have Ray tracing

anhiuyon

Reaction score
I see, thanks for the heads up! May i know if they did contact you to inform that your preorder for the set on launch day will not be able to get fulfilled on that day? Or was it a default ‘no news means wait for next batch’ kind?

I guess jus have to wait for it since already paid deposit and everything abt ps5 seems uncertain. With all the different retailers taking preorder at different day/time, it giving everyone who is trying to secure a set a huge headache :/

they did sms me when close to launch day tat i belong to
2nd batch n stated no idea when stocks will arrive for 2nd batch
but for this recent 3rd batch no news at all for 2nd batch stocks will
have it next mth

anhiuyon

Reaction score
Imo the wait to have a new shiny new generation may be unbearable, but i guess besides waiting, there is nothing else we can do. We can’t control Sony production and retailer’s decision... so jus wait for it. Don’t be too pressured to get it from scalpers! When we finally get ours, it’s also probably the right time, with more PS5 exclusive games releases!!

Do not lose hope everyone!!!! Fingers crossed :D

yup waiting is fine just tat it hurts if 3rd batch rorders get it b4 2nd batch lol

MakiMaki

Reaction score
My goodness. Still via dongle? I thought they would have implemented it natively.

Haha... yeah it’s still dongle unfortunately. Another benefit of Steelseries is that should you also have a Nintendo Switch lying around, you can just plug in dongle and use the headset.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score

Am quite disappointed w this. At least on the PS4 with the dongle, could insert in a mic to be used... but now the new Dualsense already has a mic. I thought problems are solved.

Sigh.. Sony still does not allow 3rd party Bluetooth headphones or earbuds. This sucks.

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here. It's annoying having to manually plug the cable in and leaving the controller charged in a random place.
Was asking around but most stores don't have it too. As for 3rd party, Amazon has it but ships from overseas. So have to wait. For those prices though, I'd rather have an official one. :s13:
[/URL]

Yup, saw those 3rd party one at amazon are from US which earliest delivery date i see is 2 Dec etc.

Btw, anyone bought 3rd party charging station ready stock from local shop etc and got good review for it?

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
Yup, saw those 3rd party one at amazon are from US which earliest delivery date i see is 2 Dec etc.

Btw, anyone bought 3rd party charging station ready stock from local shop etc and got good review for it?

Doubt its safe to get 3rd party one so soon, especially not on a $100 controller. Even if its working all fine now, doesnt mean it wont ruin your controller battery in the long term, since it just released. Just wait a lil more for the official one.

celong27

Reaction score
People are delusional if they think ps5 can do 8k gaming at steady fps lol. The 8k logo on the box is just a marketing gimmick to sell 8k tv.

Sony haven’t even master 4K 60 last gen and u want to do 8k 60????,

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doubt its safe to get 3rd party one so soon, especially not on a $100 controller. Even if its working all fine now, doesnt mean it wont ruin your controller battery in the long term, since it just released. Just wait a lil more for the official one.
I got a dock from a local gameshop, the charging bit is detachable (facepalm)

I show the box later (I am outside now)

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

MakiMaki

Reaction score
People are delusional if they think ps5 can do 8k gaming at steady fps lol. The 8k logo on the box is just a marketing gimmick to sell 8k tv.

Well... to be fair I doubt most people here won’t fall for such marketing gimmick as long as you’ve done a tiny bit of research on your purchase.. at least I don’t see anyone here raving about PS5 doing 8k. 4K 60hz with RT will probably be the benchmark until a pro version comes along in a few years’ time.

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
I got a dock from a local gameshop, the charging bit is detachable (facepalm)

I show the box later (I am outside now)

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

Something like this?

https://www.amazon.sg/BEJOY-DualSense-Controller-Indicator-Playstation/dp/B08JGS2CN8

symbiote28

Reaction score
How do i know if the controller is charging without looking at the tv? Any light indications on the controllers itself?

Tukatuz

Reaction score

The 8K maybe just for media playback not for games?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.