iPhone 12 pro max

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I was just curious about the difference when u charge via power source vs a portable one.

Nope. Why should it have? When you need to charge, you need to charge. A phone is suppose to make your life easier, not for you to worry about this and that. :)

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, I received 5G signal at Anchorvale area. Thought schedule is next year?

xatWXNP.jpg

Last column should be 2021

3G1do4P.jpg

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll wait for Singtel's market trial to be over first, then when it goes to commercial 5G then will subscribe.

keechiu

Reaction score
GWW case really good. Can easily buy from taobao too. Used for my 11pro max and it really lasted quite well. Price of it is cheap too.

This year decide to go for Apple leather case as it’s the first time they have it fully covered. Never use one before so shall pay for the experience. :o

Just curious where u get the idea of them been bad??
GWW was one of the preferred leather case here from iPhone 11 era.
China brand leather case are quite good and I’m using for my iPhone 12PM just it not MagSafe compatible.

Had used Nomad and Apple leather case , all have it’s PROs and CONs just which one suit u better.

This time round it is all about MagSafe. A lot of premium brand u can see they are dropping their price to sell off the case and new version is MagSafe compatible.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Coming from iPhone 11 Pro Max. I prefer iPhone 12 Pro Max! Not to say that iPhone 11 Pro Max is a bad phone, still a very capable phone, one of the best iPhone I’ve had.

I received alot of comments so pretty what phone is this?
Yup the battery life excellent camera good design is to my liking build quality is solid as i dont use cover for my phone
Resale value very very good. I test water in carousell still can sell $1050 after 5 months usage (i signed for $1100)
The only thing i dislike is the charging not fast enough

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, I received 5G signal at Anchorvale area. Thought schedule is next year?

i got it at Boon Lay but doesn't feel faster than 4G so i turned it off given Singtel only has 10GB to use

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got it at Boon Lay but doesn't feel faster than 4G so i turned it off given Singtel only has 10GB to use
The 10gb is on top of your current bundle. Example your current bundle had got 50gb, that will be 50gb + 10gb.

ap6724X

Reaction score
Coming from XS Max to 12 Pro Max .
Anyone can advise — can I use physical SIM and ESim on the 12Pro Max

koohansen

Master Member
Reaction score
Coming from XS Max to 12 Pro Max .
Anyone can advise — can I use physical SIM and ESim on the 12Pro Max

No changes. 1 Physical SIM. eSim you just need to download the profile again.
I am in the same scenario.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received alot of comments so pretty what phone is this?
Yup the battery life excellent camera good design is to my liking build quality is solid as i dont use cover for my phone
Resale value very very good. I test water in carousell still can sell $1050 after 5 months usage (i signed for $1100)
The only thing i dislike is the charging not fast enough

Charging not fast enough is you never use PD charging?

Halo green

Banned
Reaction score
Notice the notifications sound for sms and WhatsApp very soft after up volume. Ringtone ok . Anyone feel the same

mighty23

Reaction score
bought a "PD charger 20W" from Shopee, ended up with 18W.
Just checking, on the back shows 9V - 2A >> means 18W right? The seller says is 20W.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.