Who here are waiting for the RTX 3000 series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Besides tradepac, which other sells 3080 at msrp? I forgot the names

Sent from me using GAGT

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 3. Zotac, palit gaming pro, galax. I bought my palit at 818$. 3+2 year warranty. Selling it off when my 3080 comes haha

How’s the cooling on the Gaming OC? I’ve always been concerned about the cooling capability of Palit’s entry level models.

skrekro

Reaction score
How’s the cooling on the Gaming OC? I’ve always been concerned about the cooling capability of Palit’s entry level models.

I OC and stress test. 65-68C at max. Fan curve never disturb.i managed to get a +160 core and +400 memory. No.54 globally.

Last edited:

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the Zotac 3070 really a bad card?

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/z...dge-oc/39.html
The review over here is pretty decent TBH. I can't understand why its getting flak.

The other 3rd party boards are way more expensive for their gains and the price goes near the 3080 territory by adding a few more.

Good or not good is subjective.

One man’s meat is another’s poison.

Just like some like GB cards but in Reddit, others are complaining like crazy.....

Zotac is decent and performance within what it should. Reviewers are pushing it to the limits and hence higher temps and louder fan. For 5 warranty and if you can get it MSRP, it is still a good buy.

humayunh

Reaction score
Good or not good is subjective.

One man’s meat is another’s poison.

Just like some like GB cards but in Reddit, others are complaining like crazy.....

Zotac is decent and performance within what it should. Reviewers are pushing it to the limits and hence higher temps and louder fan. For 5 warranty and if you can get it MSRP, it is still a good buy.

It is around $830 here. Thinking of just getting it. I have a order for the MSI ventus 3x on amazon, but no confirmed date or warranty for 800. Also, the ventus has a Max power draw locked at 220watts. For $30 more, warranty on Zotac and power limit till 240w doesn’t sound bad.

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is around $830 here. Thinking of just getting it. I have a order for the MSI ventus 3x on amazon, but no confirmed date or warranty for 800. Also, the ventus has a Max power draw locked at 220watts. For $30 more, warranty on Zotac and power limit till 240w doesn’t sound bad.

As long you can get hold of the card.

You happy with the purchase is all it matters isn't it.:D

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So only pc themes and media mart?

Sent from me using GAGT

Maybe tradepac selling 3070 at msrp but definitely not 3080. Some shops are smart to sell 3070 and 3090 at msrp because those are not as hot as 3080.

Pc themes confirmed selling everything msrp.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is the Zotac 3070 really a bad card?
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/zotac-geforce-rtx-3070-twin-edge-oc/39.html The review over here is pretty decent TBH. I can't understand why its getting flak.

The other 3rd party boards are way more expensive for their gains and the price goes near the 3080 territory by adding a few more.

For this 3000 series card the fps gain comparison between different AIB partners is very minimal due to different setup + cpu combination.

You can have a basic 3070 + high end cpu which will simply gain more fps compare to high end 3070 + moderate cpu.

ii truly believe t's all about the brands and royalty from users which to choose.

Of course cooling factor is important but if you have no intention to oc the cards there will be no difference as when u gaming you are looking at the monitor and not the cards :s13:

so far even some of the zotac 3080 users also settled down without any concerns as I believe.

However I do notice some of the 3070 prices can be reaching 3080 above 1.2k which does not justify honestly.

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe tradepac selling 3070 at msrp but definitely not 3080. Some shops are smart to sell 3070 and 3090 at msrp because those are not as hot as 3080.

Pc themes confirmed selling everything msrp.

Thanks for info

Sent from me using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.