[DO NOT OFFER REFERRALS] Tiger Broker Singapore

otahman

Reaction score
My sister create a account without using my link. any way to still get the referral program after the account is created?

RedsYWNA

Reaction score
Any idea if one day tiger run road, what will happen to our holding?

If your AUM is > USD 100k, you should switch to IBKR.

If your AUM is less than that, well 1 comfort is Tiger is listed on Nasdaq, with shareholders like Xiaomi and IBKR. And your custodian is actually DBS bank. Personally I think the dubious reits listed on SGX have more chances of collapsing.

That said, I only use Tiger for SG stocks, and IBKR for international.

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have a quick question on the margin account,

is the interest rate stated isit per day or per annum ?

plan to start something after the new year

zhxiaobian

Reaction score
If your AUM is > USD 100k, you should switch to IBKR.

If your AUM is less than that, well 1 comfort is Tiger is listed on Nasdaq, with shareholders like Xiaomi and IBKR. And your custodian is actually DBS bank. Personally I think the dubious reits listed on SGX have more chances of collapsing.

That said, I only use Tiger for SG stocks, and IBKR for international.

Any idea why ppl dun ask if IBKR run road?

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
for the promocode for free commission if i activate 3 at a go, it will be 3 months?

purpletaint

Reaction score
yo guys anyone tried selling covered calls on tiger?

I notice it shows -xx contract size but i never really go notice if i received the premiums at writing the contract or not sure if i only get it @ expiration.

Also, the PnL is negative, any idea why they display it this way?

lmaoOOo

naysayers

Reaction score
yo guys anyone tried selling covered calls on tiger?

I notice it shows -xx contract size but i never really go notice if i received the premiums at writing the contract or not sure if i only get it @ expiration.

Also, the PnL is negative, any idea why they display it this way?

lmaoOOo

I sold a naked call yesterday. PnL percentage is correct if price of contract decrease then it is positive if price increase then it is negative so no issue. As for cash you can check there is a breakdown of your available holdings near the buying power. If you sell call it will increase this. But no need to really care about this because this cash will not affect your buying power.

Cereal

Reaction score
What u all do when trying to login via app but then the country code drop down list is empty? Encountered it a few times Liao.. is it a bug??

acewind

Reaction score
Where to enter the referral code? I went through the first 2 pages of sign up, didn’t see any box to enter. It is at the last page after filling up all the personal info?

sakuraji

Reaction score
Where to enter the referral code? I went through the first 2 pages of sign up, didn’t see any box to enter. It is at the last page after filling up all the personal info?

If you register using referral link, there will be no field and no need to input invitation code.

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using it for awhile. Quite pleased with it. Gonna stick to it and see how it goes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.