Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

tch0505

Reaction score
Hi, thinking of getting s20 us version. Any compatibility issue with StarHub? Pls advice and thanks in advance.

sstimo

Reaction score
Does anyone use korean variant can access 5g network in singapore? My kt version s20 ultra doesnt seem to be able to access 5g though frequency is the same as sg.

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Thinking of getting my second samsung phone after many years. My samsung note 4 finally died.
Would black friday have any good deals ?
The s20+ from online sellers all at $900.
Read here that the s20fe is a better buy?

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting my second samsung phone after many years. My samsung note 4 finally died.
Would black friday have any good deals ?
The s20+ from online sellers all at $900.
Read here that the s20fe is a better buy?

Either buy s20fe or overseas s20 sets.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either buy s20fe or overseas s20 sets.

yes agree.

but just note S20 FE is under hot debate for the ghost touch issue.

Local S20/+/Ultra is a straight no-go simply because of Exynos 990. Overseas S20 is the best but just note you can't use Samsung Pay.

I'm selling a bnib cloud pink S20 from the US. Can PM me if you're interested :)

zirdaj

Reaction score
SD865 S20+ HK set able to use starhub 5G? I stay at supposed to be 5G area but never get any 5G at all.

Also, any special APN settings or adjustments needed to be done on this phone? Never had an export phone before.

Thanks!

micshang

Reaction score
Buy from me I flash swee swee for you.
So US telco set does have a lot of bloatware. Better flash non-telco firmware to get a clean os. Dun flash also can use.
😂

Hi, do u flash for Note20 Ultra SD (Taiwan)? If yes, can PM me? Thank u

mnd.ng

Reaction score
Where to order online? I see the name Monmart but cannot seem to find on google?

I am looking for S20 / S20+ SD preferably dual sim version. Thanks

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
SD865 S20+ HK set able to use starhub 5G? I stay at supposed to be 5G area but never get any 5G at all.

Also, any special APN settings or adjustments needed to be done on this phone? Never had an export phone before.

Thanks!
Can any bro advise on this compatibility with starhub? No volte confirmed but not sure about 5g yet

Sent from S20FE using GAGT

deejay6901

Reaction score
found new package disabler app guys.. im using it now. heres the link to download the file

https://uploadrar.com/rrlu7vxfr3kj

youre welcome :) :) :)

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
found new package disabler app guys.. im using it now. heres the link to download the file

https://uploadrar.com/rrlu7vxfr3kj

youre welcome :) :) :)

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

using it since note 10>s20>m51

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.