Reaction score
7-F971175-CB32-48-FD-BE51-0-CE9366-F49-D5.png
warranty?

even my A10 samsung screen better

you can get from rwm or Kasia, cheaper

null

soulmad

Reaction score
Received my 10T pro yesterday and have been playing in for a few hours. I came from an 18 months old OnePlus 7, which is by no means slouch in performance even by today's standard. But this, woah, is a whole new level of smoothness. SD865 + 144hz really do wonders.

Display wise I don't understand all the fuss. It's a perfectly ok (not say perfect) LCD panel. All my PC and laptop displays are IPS and I can't find any reason to dislike the one on 10T pro. It's sharp and bright enough. Color reproduction is excellent. If you think it's going to be a deal breaker, it's not.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Received my 10T pro yesterday and have been playing in for a few hours. I came from an 18 months old OnePlus 7, which is by no means slouch in performance even by today's standard. But this, woah, is a whole new level of smoothness. SD865 + 144hz really do wonders.

Display wise I don't understand all the fuss. It's a perfectly ok (not say perfect) LCD panel. All my PC and laptop displays are IPS and I can't find any reason to dislike the one on 10T pro. It's sharp and bright enough. Color reproduction is excellent. If you think it's going to be a deal breaker, it's not.

Eyes will get used to it

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

agree with most of your points. the display is really good. normal indoor usage i would say it is on par with amoled, but the difference is when using under bright outdoor condition. other than that, it's good. especially for people like me who doesn't like to be outdoor or anywhere with bright sunlight. lol

Posted from PCWX using MI 10T Pro

chris1987

Reaction score
Hi all

I bought this charger as a spare to put at my partner's place.
But it doesn't seem to support MI Turbo charge.

What kind of charger specs should I be looking at?

TIA!

IMG-20201123-173351.jpg

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I bought this charger as a spare to put at my partner's place.
But it doesn't seem to support MI Turbo charge.

What kind of charger specs should I be looking at?

TIA!

IMG-20201123-173351.jpg
how much? can it complete the charging with the same time?

Posted from PCWX using M2007J3SG

chris1987

Reaction score
how much? can it complete the charging with the same time?

Posted from PCWX using M2007J3SG

$27 on Shopee

Unfortunately not. Haha
Original charger shows mi turbo charge and this aftermarket one shows fast charging only

soulmad

Reaction score
$27 on Shopee

Unfortunately not. Haha
Original charger shows mi turbo charge and this aftermarket one shows fast charging only

It's the 11v/3A that does the trick. Afaik it's proprietary to xiaomi. Just like QC3.0 is proprietary to Qualcomm, once the phone detects such a charging protocol it will respond accordingly showing either mi turbo or just fast charge.

Zantesuken

Reaction score
This phone screen is also same like the rest of the mi 10 series? As in the sides are curved?

ramtam1

Reaction score
Data and App transfer

Hi everyone, just ordered the Mi 10T and was wondering what app do you guys use to transfer data and apps from old phone to new? I am moving from Samsung to Xiaomi.

Thanks.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just ordered the Mi 10T and was wondering what app do you guys use to transfer data and apps from old phone to new? I am moving from Samsung to Xiaomi.

Thanks.
I used Mi Mover app last year. From S8 to k20.

shuttlex

Reaction score
Wonder is there any charger out there that can activate turbo charge

Sent from Xiaomi M2007J3SG using GAGT

Vulpix

Reaction score
$27 on Shopee

Unfortunately not. Haha
Don't get suckered into this turbo charge proprietary nonsense. All these silly companies keep having their own version of fast charging, if you move to another brand that premium you paid for on that charger will not utilize that, for all you know Xiaomi might drop this tech in a year and adopt a new tech that your premium charger cannot support. Just go with a good PD3.0 charger that will work across all brands.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.