jedi_1601

Reaction score
nfOleSE.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wCRDWAm.jpg

Love school holidays..

Felt like giving a price list, battery this amount, sapphire this amount, stem this amount, crown this amount.

He think people sell watch like mixed rice or nasi padang.

shallow

Reaction score
Anybody looking at the new MM200? Replacing the outgoing 44mm mm200. This is 42mm. Release date is early dec, not sure when hitting sg shor.e
ARZb332l.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody looking at the new MM200? Replacing the outgoing 44mm mm200. This is 42mm. Release date is early dec, not sure when hitting sg shor.e
ARZb332l.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

Maybe next year will have 40mm version. :s13:

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe next year will have 40mm version. :s13:
They should issue more 40mm size to compete with swiss brand.
But new seiko getting less value for money, all the prospex line is above 1-1.2k with not much upgrade from previous version.

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
lol. below 12k can buy ah?

sure bo. 8k give me i also dont want

to you who has owned multiple more expensve rolexes, probably might not appeal to you but to people who have not owned a rolex before maybe if it was 8K

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to you who has owned multiple more expensve rolexes, probably might not appeal to you but to people who have not owned a rolex before maybe if it was 8K

i got this brand new at 6k+
so that's why 8k i also don't want. overpriced, let alone 12k.

12k might as well buy sub no-date preowned
i am giving proper advice, don't because its discontinued means its worth double the price, especially its not brand new.

even with 8k, i can get better watches than that rolex OP, boring watch, wore for 12 hours and i sold it at a loss.

it's not a diss so don't take it the wrong way.

Last edited:

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
i got this brand new at 6k+
so that's why 8k i also don't want. overpriced, let alone 12k.

12k might as well buy sub no-date preowned
i am giving proper advice, don't because its discontinued means its worth double the price, especially its not brand new.

even with 8k, i can get better watches than that rolex OP, boring watch, wore for 12 hours and i sold it at a loss.

it's not a diss so don't take it the wrong way.

Yep agree, still an overpriced watch. What would you recommend for a first Rolex then? Was eyeing the explorer mk1 or the Airking at retail pricing.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep agree, still an overpriced watch. What would you recommend for a first Rolex then? Was eyeing the explorer mk1

depends on budget.

even explorer 1 214270 already above 10k for brand new.
however the 114270 still affordable, way better buy than the op39.

if you have more than 10k budget, used sub/sub date your best bet.

below 10k, if die die want rolex, explorer 2 polar 16570 (still floating around below 10, no box and papers)
explorer 1 like you mentioned.

i just feel for starters, you never know what you actually like till you own it, so getting these rolexes would be a good starting point and if you want to sell it, it's pretty easy and you don't take a big hit.

my first rolex was a 16610, traded for a 1680, went back to 114060 and.... lol now left with SD4K only.

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
depends on budget.

even explorer 1 214270 already above 10k for brand new.
however the 114270 still affordable, way better buy than the op39.

if you have more than 10k budget, used sub/sub date your best bet.

below 10k, if die die want rolex, explorer 2 polar 16570 (still floating around below 10, no box and papers)
explorer 1 like you mentioned.

i just feel for starters, you never know what you actually like till you own it, so getting these rolexes would be a good starting point and if you want to sell it, it's pretty easy and you don't take a big hit.

my first rolex was a 16610, traded for a 1680, went back to 114060 and.... lol now left with SD4K only.

appreciate the advice ,not sure if i should get a prewoned one without B&P since it is harder to sell it later on or few years later if I upgrade. I know there are people who wont buy a rolex without B&P for non vintage models.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
appreciate the advice ,not sure if i should get a prewoned one without B&P since it is harder to sell it later on or few years later if I upgrade. I know there are people who wont buy a rolex without B&P for non vintage models.

Really depends.
People are always willing if the price is right.

theactualjudge

Reaction score
gShJ6Xkl.jpg

f4AWu0Sl.jpg

Never expected myself to buy a Zenith watch. I love how fitting it is and the titanium bracelet is really beautifully done. Feels very light on hand due to full titanium used.

My friend got himself a Omega Sapphire Sandwich. Heard omega is coming out an improved model next year. Current model out of stock everywhere.

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT
what a gorgeous piece man! i always admire the zenith's silicon escapement!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know any cheap place to repair a omega? will it cost a arm or a leg? : (

i have a 10 year old omega auto speedmaster died. not sure wat happened it has always been hard to wind over the years and then now its dead i cannot wind, shake also not moving. T_____T
Chuan watch.. golden landmark

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.