[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3kgZTwT.png
this one issit buy off reviewers. this kind of hours and yet i see all giving 8s and 9s, saying is a must buy. :s13: thanks for warning i almost bought w/o knowing. :s13:

but then i also now understand y its the only ps5 game thats below 70$. :s13: maybe worth it as a ps5 game, but for ps4 owners is cannot. :s13:

in a way fund for your pc copy liao. :s13:

Honestly Spiderman does deserve a highscore, its a really fun game with abit of repetitive side quests but the combat more than makes up for it being very flexible, problem is those of us that have already played the original game to death will be hesitant to pay the retail price just to play a short new content with "slightly" better graphics.

Those who never play before should go ahead and buy it, those played the original versions and the dlcs should just wait for sale.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Just saw ppl selling used new Spider-Man at $50... drop until Lao Sai ... but $50 for a 6hr gameplay worth it ?

Elysium87

Reaction score
Just saw ppl selling used new Spider-Man at $50... drop until Lao Sai ... but $50 for a 6hr gameplay worth it ?

all depends on you. if u buy at 50, faster complete within a day and sell. see what's the second hand market at carousell, if u can sell at 45-48, u only pay 2-5 bucks to play the game.

i did so once, chiong south park ps4 and sell off, only pay like 5-10 dollars to play it.

this is the good thing i like about physical copy. if play 1/4, dont like the game, can just sell off. or complete fast and sell off, u only pay little to play

Last edited:

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone like me?

no rush to change to PS5

PS5 games will still be available on ps4 anyway

I will keep playing until they dont release games for PS4 anymore

By then, a hardware version-up will also happen

did the same for PS3 -> PS4

dagobah

Reaction score
Didn't expect this suit to drop in for the original PS4 Spider-man.
Playing the entire Silver Lining DLC with this suit is amazing. One of my favourite suit.
EngoRRqVcAMXI37

Eng0-VyVcAg-QuD

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone like me?

no rush to change to PS5

I would want to change to PS5 when stocks are steady. The faster loading and constant 60 fps will greatly enhance any PS4 game experience for me.

dagobah

Reaction score
anyone like me?

no rush to change to PS5

3 things I want/wish before upgrade.
-External HDD support for archiving games.
-Themes
-Slim

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait and see if new franchise. Play remaster until sian.

Besides alot of backlog and ps5 games so exp and dual sense $99?

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me is i still dun have a PS5 only game that is attracting me yet. And i learnt my lesson when i bought the 1st gen ps4 which was buggy.

anyone like me?

no rush to change to PS5

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
For me is i still dun have a PS5 only game that is attracting me yet. And i learnt my lesson when i bought the 1st gen ps4 which was buggy.

Same here, my launch PS4 was buggy, plus nothing screams day one to play for me personally. I may get when the PS5 slims down abit. :)

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can ps4 ps+ account be use on ps5 ?
thought of renewing my ps4 ps + account

alfseeto

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone ever gotten a refund for games purchase through the PS4 Singapore store? I want to buy Cyberpunk when it releases but I’m afraid it might trigger my motion sickness because it is first person view. If can refund I don’t mind to buy and try.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone ever gotten a refund for games purchase through the PS4 Singapore store? I want to buy Cyberpunk when it releases but I’m afraid it might trigger my motion sickness because it is first person view. If can refund I don’t mind to buy and try.

ps no refund for purchase of games, not like steam if play within 2 hours still can refund.

go get physical copy if u scare dont suit you

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can pm the PlayStation asia admin on fb and try

Take note don't abuse this, or your account may be marked.

(I tried once when they have sale and I bought the digital at the strike of 12am offer expired, they refund me back the $ after I explained my situation)

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.