AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

shamer

Reaction score
they really

(I didn't check)

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT

Confirmed. I got problem attaching screenshots. But you just need to go LinkedIn and search viamove. Will find a guy call Bernard Sng, his profile list him as head of Viamove and was in Qourier for 5 years since it started!

They actually took our data from qourier and went to start viamove that’s why we all get the same email. This one can complain to PDPA.

shamer

Reaction score
For part-time lalamove drivers, do you declare your lala income to iras? If so, declare the gross amt (before 16% lala commission) or nett? I'm quite new to lalamove, just started last month :). Only doing weekends tho (max 4 a day), just to help cover petrol and some lunch money. Advice on tax pls.. thank u :)

No one declare part time income to IRAS one la. Don’t earn so much until kana tax also

suangern

Reaction score
Qourier, the coy that MIA with our money last year!!!

Confirmed. I got problem attaching screenshots. But you just need to go LinkedIn and search viamove. Will find a guy call Bernard Sng, his profile list him as head of Viamove and was in Qourier for 5 years since it started!

They actually took our data from qourier and went to start viamove that’s why we all get the same email. This one can complain to PDPA.

Cokacola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did part time gogo and lala for fun during weekends when i bored and wanna drive around. Surprisingly both also awarded me as star partner due to good ratings and feedbacks.

My take is:

Gogo
1. Good driver/rider partner support, anything call them theu will respond immediately. Customer service friendly and reasonable.

2. Base fare quite lowball, have to be smart to plan your route

3. Charges higher comms than lala

4. Able to take on multiple orders

Lala
1. They treat driving partner like bangla workers, from the training start the way they speak i already know.

2. Comms abit lower than Gogo

3. More trips order to choose from, but also disappear at speed of sound.

4. Can only take 1 trip at a time.

5. Partner support only available using livechat, sometimes can take up to 30mins, anything urgent you are stuck on your own, esp after 10pm they are closed

6. Incentives and rewards more towards riders driven, so motorbike s have more advantage.

7. Had a personal experience talking to their customer service person, super arrogant and top down approach, customer is always right and u are just a dirt to them, tells u not happy dont do loh, unreasonable.

jobs4sg

Reaction score
I did part time gogo and lala for fun during weekends when i bored and wanna drive around. Surprisingly both also awarded me as star partner due to good ratings and feedbacks.

My take is:

Gogo
1. Good driver/rider partner support, anything call them theu will respond immediately. Customer service friendly and reasonable.

Lala
1. They treat driving partner like bangla workers, from the training start the way they speak i already know.

5. Partner support only available using livechat, sometimes can take up to 30mins, anything urgent you are stuck on your own, esp after 10pm they are closed

6. Incentives and rewards more towards riders driven, so motorbike s have more advantage.

7. Had a personal experience talking to their customer service person, super arrogant and top down approach, customer is always right and u are just a dirt to them, tells u not happy dont do loh, unreasonable.

I thot the minimum rate for car is $15 for ggv? Nowadays, i see a lot of $13 jobs. Did they lower their rate without informing drivers?

Dan1980

Reaction score

My take is:

Gogo

Lala

Can P plate driver sign up with lala or gogovan?

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sun times A17 2020-12-6
image.png

TeksiLao

Reaction score

My take is:

Gogo

Lala

Yeah agreed. Unfortunately Gogo so few trips.

Nowadays have to stack Lala with Hitch :s22:

After all, Lala can surge when the requesters get desperate... Especially town area on weekends. $6 add-ons are common.

The lowball Gogo bike rates mean that I only take them when it's convenient for me (like a GrabHitch, and then can still stack on a GrabHitch).

But their car rates, especially on their corporate orders, can be quite good... have a corporate Gogo customer near me, flat rate $22 (all-inclusive, no comm) delivery islandwide, whether 3km, 10km or 25km.

Last edited:

andy530

Reaction score
I have an email from uParcel to be their delivery agent. Here is the msg

“ Thanks for your interest.

Details of the job requirements
Need to have your own vehicle and incidentals such as petrol and parking is on your own.
Able to carry at least 10kg of load.
5days a week, 9am-7pm
Required to fufill at least 35 deliveries a day. Deliveries could be islandwide with no fixed collection or delivery point
$3500 monthly with CPF
Any additional delivery above 35 a day base will be considered incentive, including any deliveries done on off days. Incentive $250 for every 50 deliveries. No cap on incentives
10 day paid leave annually
14days paid medical leave
Selection will be based on your past Uparcel delivery records, poor delivery records will not be considered.

My question is, can we really fulfil the daily target of 35 deliveries islandwide?

Cos I only do freelance after work and before work which sometimes can fetch me up to 100 for 1 bundle job and a few Miscellaneous job. Any pro can advise me?

jobs4sg

Reaction score
I have an email from uParcel to be their delivery agent. Here is the msg

“ Thanks for your interest.

Details of the job requirements
Need to have your own vehicle and incidentals such as petrol and parking is on your own.
Able to carry at least 10kg of load.
5days a week, 9am-7pm
Required to fufill at least 35 deliveries a day. Deliveries could be islandwide with no fixed collection or delivery point
$3500 monthly with CPF
Any additional delivery above 35 a day base will be considered incentive, including any deliveries done on off days. Incentive $250 for every 50 deliveries. No cap on incentives
10 day paid leave annually
14days paid medical leave
Selection will be based on your past Uparcel delivery records, poor delivery records will not be considered.

My question is, can we really fulfil the daily target of 35 deliveries islandwide?

Cos I only do freelance after work and before work which sometimes can fetch me up to 100 for 1 bundle job and a few Miscellaneous job. Any pro can advise me?

35 deliveries x 5 days x 4 weeks = 700 deliveries per month.

$3500 / 700 = $5 per delivery

If they send you North/South/East /West or to CBD where parking is $5 (e.g. St Regis residences or Paragon), then you might end up incurring a loss.

but if you are the type who "take long compensate short" in hokkien (拿长补短), then the CPF, medical, annual leave looks good in this gig economy where every driver is "eat ownself" (jiak kaki)

35 deliveries is definitely possible if mostly small parcels picked up from 1 or 2 location and then delivered to clustered destination. If picked up from 2 to 3 locations at 8.30am, I can complete about 20 deliveries by 1pm (driving Vios).

1xtreme

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone here has any experience doing either redmart or ninjavan delivery? Can really earn as much as what they claimed ($2500-$3000plus per month)???

Hustla97

Reaction score
If you all find these delivery platforms hard to get jobs, try Weload.sg . Only accept those driving 10ft lorries. We assign you a whole list of jobs one day before and everything is very routed. Your lorry will never be empty so you are constantly doing jobs from 9am-6pm. Got minimum guarantee of $300 per day also but need hire an attendant to work with you as most deliveries are bulky items. Along with the minimum got additional charges such as staircase charges @ $20/lvl and a lot of customers give tips. Can minimum take home $3500-$5000 per month after deducting all expenses such as vehicle rental, diesel and paying your attendant also.

andy530

Reaction score
If you all find these delivery platforms hard to get jobs, try Weload.sg . Only accept those driving 10ft lorries. We assign you a whole list of jobs one day before and everything is very routed. Your lorry will never be empty so you are constantly doing jobs from 9am-6pm. Got minimum guarantee of $300 per day also but need hire an attendant to work with you as most deliveries are bulky items. Along with the minimum got additional charges such as staircase charges @ $20/lvl and a lot of customers give tips. Can minimum take home $3500-$5000 per month after deducting all expenses such as vehicle rental, diesel and paying your attendant also.

How to register?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.