High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9q4LwDX.jpg

Posted from PCWX using SM-G960F

What’s the model of this?

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these model can't be bought at AD price. Unless you want to pay a premium for it.

depends on budget.

even explorer 1 214270 already above 10k for brand new.
however the 114270 still affordable, way better buy than the op39.

if you have more than 10k budget, used sub/sub date your best bet.

below 10k, if die die want rolex, explorer 2 polar 16570 (still floating around below 10, no box and papers)
explorer 1 like you mentioned.

i just feel for starters, you never know what you actually like till you own it, so getting these rolexes would be a good starting point and if you want to sell it, it's pretty easy and you don't take a big hit.

my first rolex was a 16610, traded for a 1680, went back to 114060 and.... lol now left with SD4K only.

ChevyImpala

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone have any recommendation on where's a good place to punch holes into my leather watch strap?

Thank you in advance!

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was in omega today and the sales recommended me a moonwatch.

Isit worth to buy? Manual wind though. Kind of interesting

gShJ6Xkl.jpg

f4AWu0Sl.jpg

Never expected myself to buy a Zenith watch. I love how fitting it is and the titanium bracelet is really beautifully done. Feels very light on hand due to full titanium used.

My friend got himself a Omega Sapphire Sandwich. Heard omega is coming out an improved model next year. Current model out of stock everywhere.

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wanan ask about omega too, how much discount can ask for usually? interested in the speedmaster moonphase watch

iamnotshawn

Reaction score

I think it's a good watch. Iconic Omega watch. But I find it abit boring. The 50th anniversary apollo interest me though. Nice colour to the speedmaster but quite ex.

The SE told me that the new sandwich will hit 5 figures. Friend got the sapphire sandwich at 13%

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The sales guy say no discount n cost 7k+ for the normal ones. Sapphire screen cost 2k more.

I saw on Lazada selling 6k+ for the normal ones

wanan ask about omega too, how much discount can ask for usually? interested in the speedmaster moonphase watch

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got. About 10k to 11k. I find the colour quite boring too.

Any resale value to this watch?

I think it's a good watch. Iconic Omega watch. But I find it abit boring. The 50th anniversary apollo interest me though. Nice colour to the speedmaster but quite ex.

The SE told me that the new sandwich will hit 5 figures. Friend got the sapphire sandwich at 13%

theactualjudge

Reaction score
The sales guy say no discount n cost 7k+ for the normal ones. Sapphire screen cost 2k more.

you really want the watch and planning to get it? if yes I can help you to request a discount on an AD, I have good friends there. just PM me if you're interested

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

boutique no discount for the moonwatch? :eek: wow.

anyway most ADs no stock for the moonwatch already except probably a couple of sapphire left.

strong rumours is that new moonwatch will be on the new calibre 3861 and price will increase.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can push higher than 13%.

but now probably stocks very limited already, many places not stocking in the moonwatch.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

anyway most ADs no stock for the moonwatch already except probably a couple of sapphire left.

strong rumours is that new moonwatch will be on the new calibre 3861 and price will increase.

all along boutique don't offer discount. they're not AD.
even they do, max maybe 5%.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. About 2k more. The sales told me this too

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. About 2k more. The sales told me this too

yup so for now honestly if keen on moonwatch and if still can find in ADs, can really consider.

most hesalite is all no stocks already, friend wanna get a hesalite also cannot find.

try negotiate for 15% and above in ADs, definitely do-able.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.