NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

PurpleBarney

Reaction score
MT EPT

Hi for those that PMed me im not able to reply back not sure why so I will just state here..

I went for my MT EPT on 30th September. I found it harder than expected. Have to be really prepared before sitting for the paper.

Xiao Dee

Reaction score
Hihi, If anyone has tips/ more details for recent EL EPT, do lmk :)

I find the written paper needs a bit of practice. So going thru o level situational writing assessments and a level gp topical essay readings help. Oral component is close to what we do on daily basis.

vnnnnn

Reaction score
I just got my medical email today! :D

It’s a booking email at raffles for an appointment within the next 2 weeks. does anyone know if they can give mc?

Last edited:

Steorra

Reaction score
Thank you! I’ve PM-ed! :)

I find the written paper needs a bit of practice. So going thru o level situational writing assessments and a level gp topical essay readings help. Oral component is close to what we do on daily basis.

Xiao Dee

Reaction score
I can't pm u back bcos I don't have enough posts. I'll do it here.

It is a pass/fail result and inform via email.

It's not that hard if u have practised some essay writing beforehand. I can't speak for all as some failed. May be bcos I prepared for a week or bcos I had B4 for o level which is slightly below the "threshold".

Thank you! I’ve PM-ed! :)

AngeliqueSora

Reaction score
I’m not sure :( But which stage are you at now? Can share your timeline 😀
I figured out the problem already. I saw another user post that he/she cannot PM due to insufficient posts. Let me try to hit the number of posts and see how it goes. Hopefully it works. :)

AngeliqueSora

Reaction score
I figured out the problem already. I saw another user post that he/she cannot PM due to insufficient posts. Let me try to hit the number of posts and see how it goes. Hopefully it works. :)
2 more posts to hit the number of posts sufficient... TT sorry for multiple taggings...

Steorra

Reaction score
I can't pm u back bcos I don't have enough posts. I'll do it here.

It is a pass/fail result and inform via email.

It's not that hard if u have practised some essay writing beforehand. I can't speak for all as some failed. May be bcos I prepared for a week or bcos I had B4 for o level which is slightly below the "threshold".

Thank you! Think you’ve hit 10post to reply to PMs! Will do as you recommend. Were the questions based mostly on current events?

der_mynah_und_teebeutel

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m going for my PGDE PE medical This Monday. I’m just wondering if anyone knows exactly what th medical would be about? Anyone knows any details? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.