Any Kaplan (current/New/Future) Student? Please come in here and make new friends.

deedeerai

Reaction score
STATISTICS HELP!!!

Has anyone dealt with SPSS software or Business Research Analysis (STATISTICS) I could really use some help! :(

elise.ng

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get textbooks for Business Management and Comms? Are they even necessary:s11:

Jamie95

Reaction score
How would one strengthen their portfolio beside besides a degree cert? Possible to give some examples?

There are instances where UOL graduates get into govt sector,
Take for example supreme court, sometimes they do hire people with UOL Law as case managers.

If u intend to take UOL, do make your self more appealing by strengthening your portfolio, so that when competing with fellow interviewees, you will stand out or at least be on par.

I suggest you consider other branding like birmingham, manchester or others before UOL.

Chances are those civil servants have obtain approval for their upgrading at kaplan.
- a mistake many made, is going for upgrading on their own without company's blessing, in the end realise degree not recognised.
For new entries, chances are they have the right amount of exp/professional qualifications to cover the lack of recognised degrees. :s22::s22::s22:

g3nesis

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone managed to be successful in their application for 8 months completion for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Administration (Top-up) Northumbria Uni?

The Salesperson told me poly diploma must do the 16 month or get an advanced diploma first so wants to know if that is true or this is just a way to extract more from me.

bluepoker1

Reaction score
Hi guys, what are your views between RHUL and UCD? Which is better? Have plans to pursue in management. Thanks

LINGO23

Reaction score
Just to provide some insight on University of Essex since there aren’t many posts about this Uni as partnership was established in 2014 with Kaplan.
I’m a part time student studying in Banking and Finance so classes are conducted 2x a week for 2 modules at night with classes ending at 10.30 but most Lecturers will end by 10.15 or earlier. There may be assignments, class tests and exam as the assessment and personally I find it manageable. Lecturers are focused on mainly exam and class test topics so as long as you study it should be fine. There are 8 semesters with each sem lasting 1.5 months and there will be a 1.5 months break during the course as most of the time its 1 week break and back to studying. I do have classes together with Accounting and Finance students since we both take Finance related mods. Mostly working adults while some doing part time work (like me) and mixture of Malaysians and singaporeans. Enjoying the course so far so hmu if you need any clarification.
Hi zSolitary ,

Please share with me more about the course for Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Finance (Top-up). the subjects, class test, assignment etc still manageable? as the contact hour is only 24hrs for part time student.. what is the passing mark, assignment will be written essay/ report? please share with me more. thanks

Studynow

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m going to start bachelors in business management at Northumbria. Looking for advice, books, notes or any help regarding this.
Thanks.

Ancilla

Reaction score
degree?

hello! i am currently a kaplan student taking foundation diploma right now and I was wondering if taking degree in Kaplan could get you a job?

if I have a diploma from Kaplan can I get a degree from local university?

melvados

Reaction score
Anyone here enrolled in CS & CSF (cyber forensic)?
I am enrolled in May this year, looking for a study buddy/ friend...

MilkClone

Reaction score
Hi anyone graduated from UCD recently? May I ask why my last module provisional results took more than 2 months and still not yet release. It is just for the last mod it took longer time to process?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.