Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANC is different from noise isolation right? I wonder why are brands focused on selling ANC rather than isolating noise to provide immersive listening experience?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Fiil T1 Pro on Lazada flash sale, 75.50 which is not too bad.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Currently using QCY t5. Quite happy with it so far except for the mic which is super trashy. People keep complaining that they hear alot of background noise

Any recommendations which has better mic? $50 and below if possible. Top up max to 70 if it's really worth it. Best to keep below $50 as I don't expect these to last long. Spoil = throw.

pathfinder6

Reaction score
Currently using QCY t5. Quite happy with it so far except for the mic which is super trashy. People keep complaining that they hear alot of background noise

Any recommendations which has better mic? $50 and below if possible. Top up max to 70 if it's really worth it. Best to keep below $50 as I don't expect these to last long. Spoil = throw.

QCY T7 or Taotronics 88 (wait for flash), I switch between these two throughout the work day (webex/ voice calls)

Btw shopee tech flash voucher just up, 20% off.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
QCY T7 or Taotronics 88 (wait for flash), I switch between these two throughout the work day (webex/ voice calls)

Btw shopee tech flash voucher just up, 20% off.

Sorry I also need to emphasize on this: Will usually be using this for webex/zoom meetings as well as watching videos/listening to spoitfy without dropping connections.

My main thing are these 2 things. I've checked that QCY T7 has problems with youtube app. Taotronics 88 seems to have connectivity dropping problems like after pairing, putting it in your pocket and listen to spotify might have problem.

Thanks for your recommendation though.

pathfinder6

Reaction score
Sorry I also need to emphasize on this: Will usually be using this for webex/zoom meetings as well as watching videos/listening to spoitfy without dropping connections.

My main thing are these 2 things. I've checked that QCY T7 has problems with youtube app. Taotronics 88 seems to have connectivity dropping problems like after pairing, putting it in your pocket and listen to spotify might have problem.

Thanks for your recommendation though.

Anytime, I seldom use YouTube so can't comment. Spotify is a constant between calls/ meetings so no issue, phone is on a stand throughout, when I move around the house (coffee/ kids/ washroom) the connection is stable. If anything because these two models aren't all the way in, there's always the noise factor especially now during school holidays (kids at the pool etc).

Waiting for anker delivery, may you find your 'holy grail' piece!

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I still don't know if it's my buds spoil or what, but the voice quality really cmi. :s13: Can hear, but it's not very clear to the other party.

call quality is not good bah :(
same for a lot of bluetooth earphones and headphones :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.