caught on the last day outside
And decided to charge me
What are the punishments?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WhatsApp live location check
Eating at relative house

Knowingly do it? Why don’t request for permission first.

This sounds like an unforced error for it’s a legit reason for going out to eat.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
WhatsApp live location check
Eating at relative house

hence why need to simi sai also on location?
post in social media etc for fack

like this is inviting yourself to unnecessary attention /trouble

u better prepare to plead for mitigation for lighter punishment
'cause technically speaking whilst on HL, u not suppose to step out of hse

Cain_M2e

Reaction score
Knowingly do it? Why don’t request for permission first.

This sounds like an unforced error for it’s a legit reason for going out to eat.

Yes mistake has been made I’m curious what will be the punishment like
DB fine or what?

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
Yes mistake has been made I’m curious what will be the punishment like
DB fine or what?

u better think / prepare reasons to plead for leniency for a lighter punishment first.

NS, for whatever reason he like or don't like, is also abt instilling R&D + compliance to order mah

clearly evidence is not in your favour given that they have location data of you nt at home during the full duration of the HL, albeit even if it's on the last day of the full HL, you not at home is still cross line liao.

not withstanding the fact that in those cases reported in SG court, the civilians that got charged also will get goreng one...thought there was one guy who was only 1/2 hr from finishing his full 14-day SHN and can still go out eat his prata breakfast...end up got caught when the CISCO occifer make the routine surveillance phone-call check and the person ownself stab him by blowing his own cover lor

(https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-fined-1500-for-leaving-home-about-30-minutes-before-coronavirus)

who is your direct reporting officer?

i am quite sure the investigation occifer (most likely one of the PNS office person) also have to take into consideration the usual motherhood of factors such as any antecedent / previous similar offence by the NS boi, whether your RO/CO want to put in a word or two for u to plead for leniency etc

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Why never request for permission?
2. How far away was your relative's home?

I'm sure going out for a meal nearby if no one is around to help you make one is a valid excuse, as long as you inform your superiors and get their expressed approval. If your relative's home is quite far away and you didn't think to inform, then it's hard to defend yourself. Punishment could be anything from extra duties or SOL, to a stay in DB. Because you technically committed AWOL.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS play punk before is it? If you are on good terms with your bosses, seems quite curious that they wanted to check in your while you are on HL

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
1. Why never request for permission?
2. How far away was your relative's home?

I'm sure going out for a meal nearby if no one is around to help you make one is a valid excuse, as long as you inform your superiors and get their expressed approval. If your relative's home is quite far away and you didn't think to inform, then it's hard to defend yourself. Punishment could be anything from extra duties or SOL, to a stay in DB. Because you technically committed AWOL.

even if the relative stay 5 mins away from TS's house
material fact is that he's not at his own residential address when the spot-check was done -> technically is wrong on his part

why can't TS think of ordering food?
or ask his neighbour/relative dabao food help to bring them over to pass to him?

nevertheless he better prepare his grounds for mitigation to plead for leniency before the disciplinary officer/provost

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even if the relative stay 5 mins away from TS's house
material fact is that he's not at his own residential address when the spot-check was done -> technically is wrong on his part

why can't TS think of ordering food?
or ask his neighbour/relative dabao food help to bring them over to pass to him?

nevertheless he better prepare his grounds for mitigation to plead for leniency before the disciplinary officer/provost

If he ask for permission I don’t see what’s wrong with that. The problem is TS never ask, and pretty sure got other reasons if not wouldn’t purposely spot check

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
source.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.