The Watch Thread - Part 16

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There a Bro here can help.

I have spoken to a ad before. He said need to down 30% deposit.

So is have stock.

been trying to find speedmaster moonwatch at ADs for a few weeks already, always no stock. any idea why? they becoming like rolek ah

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't see the images well. So how different will it be?

The look n feel will still be almost the same right? Just that the movement is different

eO8NR0cl.jpg

O2nfuA9l.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 9 PRO using GAGT

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't see the images well. So how different will it be?

The look n feel will still be almost the same right? Just that the movement is different

just head over to the omega forums.
everything is there..

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm being offered omega speedmaster moon watch, both version. Should I get it before current model gets discontinued?

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't neg yet. Because not sure if I should buy and hope to be able to get snoopy from there.

I saw online, someone selling a rather new 2019 speedmaster at around 6500.

So i was like, retail at 10k fir sandwich model, now selling at 6.5k. If I want the watch, maybe 2nd hand is less painful for pocket

Yes. How much discount you got ah?

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

A1viss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't neg yet. Because not sure if I should buy and hope to be able to get snoopy from there.

So i was like, retail at 10k fir sandwich model, now selling at 6.5k. If I want the watch, maybe 2nd hand is less painful for pocket

saw a grey selling the sapphire version BNIB at 7.3k for you to add onto your consideration list...

iamnotshawn

Reaction score

Buy only if you like the watch la. I'm pretty sure you can get it at around 7k plus from AD after discount. If you buy from grey, then you lose out on the purchase history from AD. That's the trade off.

Anyway, don't get your hopes high on snoopy la. For the first few batches, It's reserved for VIPs, 6 digits purchase history kind.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got abit of connection, think that's why can get speedmaster with immediate stock.

So it's all about hope right now. If I get from this AD, its just to strengthen this connection.

Buy only if you like the watch la. I'm pretty sure you can get it at around 7k plus from AD after discount. If you buy from grey, then you lose out on the purchase history from AD. That's the trade off.

Anyway, don't get your hopes high on snoopy la. For the first few batches, It's reserved for VIPs, 6 digits purchase history kind.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.