Back 4 Blood

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beta is out now, my friends and I found out that starhub users cant seem to join lobbies though

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wG04QUh.jpg
BWQNlZD.jpg

tq47CLc.jpg
4KhbAJO.jpg

fJZhb81.jpg

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any starhub users here can confirm if you're able to play?

Just now I was trying to play with friends, among the 5 of us, 2 use singtel, 2 use starhub, 1 use starhub and singtel.

We kept getting error when trying to join each other's lobby. Eventually we all settled to play alone, then we found out only 2 of us can enter the a game, the others kept getting disconnected when starting the campaign run. Then the one guy who has both ISP network, switches from starhub to singtel, he can join the game also.

fluid_motion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know why but somehow B4B feels not as fun as L4D2. I think L4D the music more epic and the infected have more character.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know why but somehow B4B feels not as fun as L4D2. I think L4D the music more epic and the infected have more character.
same
after playing most of yesterday, i deleted shortly before dinner.

not worth my time given the starting high cost.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
same
after playing most of yesterday, i deleted shortly before dinner.

not worth my time given the starting high cost.
That bad?
Maybe I should wait out and see the review.
Thought of pulling the trigger yesterday....

fluid_motion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First day beta, saw a good number of the streams play B4B. Paid streams? Anyway yesterday and today, all gone back to their usual games. If it is really that good, you will see streamers play the shi7 out of the same limited content.

Also I think most taking caution over what they did to Evolve and similarities to how they are monetising this game.

Shillup liked the campaign though. The latter part about the elephant in the room is worth a listen.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there was one part of the campaign which i liked, and that was the part where we had to construct the safe room. you'll know which part that was if you played into the campaign far enough.

i felt that was abit interesting at least. abit like the car in the mall in L4D.

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
With that $60-70 price tag, it won't be any pleasure to this game.
It is almost identical to the L4D series and just a remake of the elites zombies.

Ronkie

Reaction score
Seems hard to find players on server to play

there’s a Facebook group for Singapore players .

anyway I am playing on Xbox , ultimate game pass.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.