Unable to connect to wireless@sgx via Windows 10

convex

Reaction score
Hi all,

As connecting to wireless@sg is being phased out, I am having problems connecting my laptop to wireless@sgx.

I downloaded the latest software "WirelessSGxV3001000" and proceed to enter the DOB and phone number to obtain the 6 digit OTP. After entering the OTP, I get an error that the OTP is wrong. Despite trying a number of times to get new OTPs, I keep getting the same error as mentioned above.

Also, when I click to connect the wireless@sgx directly, it asked for a username and password. BTW my laptop has a sim card slot. I inserted a sim card but I can't get the authentication for alternative login into wireless@sgx.

Can someone please explain to me how I can successfully register for wireless@sgx.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

uncle_josh

Reaction score
Refer to this 12 steps : Wireless@SG App Setup Guide - Windows

The sim card slot on your laptop is for you to use your mobile data. Hence for OTP code, best to leave you sim on your mobile phone.

As for the error that the OTP is wrong, you need to connect to Wireless@sg 1st, ensure you can go to Yahoo or MSN website, then change your connection to Wireless@SGX.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.