Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Announced!

skinergy

Reaction score
And now, my next aim would be a Voyage lol 😂 cause I love the glass screen of the oasis....and I want to have something similar for traveling lol 😂

But so far the PW serves its purpose well for carrying around and it’s still working damn well lol so no point.

Saving the cash if there’s a new voyage coming up. Which I doubt....

Wah congrats bro! Your patience wore off, couldnt wait for another few months! Eh no need to get the Voyage la, my Voyage now become my coffee table collection, I think Oasis is the best for travelling and reading on the move.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you bro for remembering!
The oasis is damn shiok lol.
Super worth it. All is good 😌 and I’m damn damn happy with it lol.
The reading experience and all, excellent.
One and only con would prolly be the battery life and that is all, but the overall experience and reading on an oasis is unbeatable lol.

True also... I think prolly would be better not to get the Voyage also....just use the oasis can Liao haha 😛

You power sia got Voyage also hehe :s12:

Wah congrats bro! Your patience wore off, couldnt wait for another few months! Eh no need to get the Voyage la, my Voyage now become my coffee table collection, I think Oasis is the best for travelling and reading on the move.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Never had a kindle before, interested in getting one.

Any recommendation? Got Type-C?

Reaction score
Why good
I using paperwhite merry heypi already

Thank you bro for remembering!
The oasis is damn shiok lol.
Super worth it. All is good 😌 and I’m damn damn happy with it lol.
The reading experience and all, excellent.
One and only con would prolly be the battery life and that is all, but the overall experience and reading on an oasis is unbeatable lol.

True also... I think prolly would be better not to get the Voyage also....just use the oasis can Liao haha 😛

You power sia got Voyage also hehe :s12:

skinergy

Reaction score
Why good
I using paperwhite merry heypi already

Depends on individuals, its superb because for me it's the page press button and it auto rotate when you use your left or right hand. Swiping may drop and page press is lesser movement on the thumb, less repetitive movement which may cause Carpel tunnel syndrome

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah bro Black Friday sales, the discount quite substantial sia for the Oasis! :s13::s13:

But no regrets that i've gotten the Oasis early, it's a ******* fantastic device.

Love the screen size, the resolution and everything about the Oasis.

Definitely 1 of my best buys for the year!

HUAT AH! :s12::s12:

Depends on individuals, its superb because for me it's the page press button and it auto rotate when you use your left or right hand. Swiping may drop and page press is lesser movement on the thumb, less repetitive movement which may cause Carpel tunnel syndrome

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kindle oasis from lazada at 448 now. Is it really that worth it? Kindle unlimited at sgd 10 bucks per month included?

Reaction score
Missed the cyber Monday sales and thought of getting the kindle oasis.
Does Amazon run a kindle sales during Christmas period?

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oasis looks abit too expensive right now for moi to justify over paperwhite. Easily 2x more :eek:

andrewgmsg

Reaction score
Never had a kindle before, interested in getting one.

Any recommendation? Got Type-C?

I have used three kindles and now using Boox for its 9.7" size after the the failure of my kindle dx. If u read a lot of rechnical books or scanned docs, u may want to consider a bigger size.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.