Best budget video recorder for vlog or travel purpose

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone recommend me some budget video camera that are in the market now which I can use for vlog or travel purpose?

Is GoPro the best in the market right now?

My budget will be 400-500 plus.

Thanks!

4peterlim

Reaction score
I think GoPro is a good choice I have use one for
Traveling it is small and video quality is good enough for me

Hi guys,

Can someone recommend me some budget video camera that are in the market now which I can use for vlog or travel purpose?

Thanks!

incubus07

Reaction score
if your phone supports external storage, just use your phone. Or dump data/video to your laptop every night at the hotel

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup...unless your phone video recording is really crap, spend money on a lightweight gimbal is better use of your money.

NurSyaf1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks!
i think gopro is not bad!! my cousin has it and he uses it for video recording when he travels. its really suitable for taking travel content! maybe u can try looking at shopee? can try during the 10.10 sales, probs got cheap lobang

Reaction score
the gopro 9 black is quite attractive due to a big bump on the MP, bigger batt and front facing screen

crazycgi

Reaction score
I'm using DJI Osmo Pocket 2 Creator bundle. Cost me nearly $700 but only $500+ if you dont need the creator bundle.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.