Casual racism at the playground

Ghostpel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These kids when grown up, they will be desperately lusting for Chinese women flesh..... :s13:

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who are you to assert that there is no racism? Were you present and experienced the situation? Do not question someone who personally experienced it first hand. There are good reasons why TS think it is racism assault.

IMHO.
Like that no point posting. Yours is yours and mine is mine.
You know the good reasons why TS think it is racism assault?

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you to assert that there is no racism? Were you present and experienced the situation? Do not question someone who personally experienced it first hand. There are good reasons why TS think it is racism assault.
So... What are the good reasons? Pray tell. And were you present and experienced the situation or experienced any situation like that before?

If you think I am... "mocking you" with my question, then that's upon you.

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why saying someone looks like my classmate xxx (some Chinese name) is racist?

Am I racist if I say TS looks “funny”, looks like Kee Chiu, Chan ? Or it depends? Depends whether my skin color is the same as TS or not?

Brought my toddler to the playground earlier today and there were these 3 Malay kids playing at the playground structure.

When I approached the slide to let my toddler have a go, they kept laughing and pointing at my kid then they told me he looks “funny”. I asked them why and one of them said “he looks like my classmate xxx (some Chinese name)”.

Was quite shocked at the casual racism displayed by these kids (primary school age). I really didn’t expect such behavior by young children.

As a parent, do you have similar experiences? How do you react?

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing racist, maybe your child really looks like the classmate?

But for you to point out their race...I thought that’s unnecessary. You could have just NOT mention their race.

Because TS is racist lah. That's why must see skin color first

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, I suggest you educate yourself on the word before throwing it about so loosely like that.

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is that casual racism??? maybe your son indeed look like another classmate of theirs?

what has the world become to? :s22:

RedRedWine

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He said your kid looks like oneof his classmates

Whats wrong ? I think ts you yourself are racist

So if a chinese kid says this your kid looks like his classmate its not racist?

Should report u instead

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something is very wrong with TS. If say you look like that someone is racism, then more than half the world are racists then.

Last edited:

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back in primary school, got malay vs chinese soccer.

Every lunch time, got 90 yelam vs 90 chinese play soccer ah. Got one time 50 people chase after one ball, sometime play ***** rough.

Tldr.
They ***** immature, cant blame them......

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back in primary school, got malay vs chinese soccer.

Every lunch time, got 90 yelam vs 90 chinese play soccer ah. Got one time 50 people chase after one ball, sometime play ***** rough.

Tldr.
They ***** immature, cant blame them......
Same primary school? The ball usually is made out of paper with scotch tape as always kena confiscate by teachers.

Sent from From Power of LOVE using GAGT

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brought my toddler to the playground earlier today and there were these 3 Malay kids playing at the playground structure.

When I approached the slide to let my toddler have a go, they kept laughing and pointing at my kid then they told me he looks “funny”. I asked them why and one of them said “he looks like my classmate xxx (some Chinese name)”.

Was quite shocked at the casual racism displayed by these kids (primary school age). I really didn’t expect such behavior by young children.

As a parent, do you have similar experiences? How do you react?
lol this is racist????
u clearly dont know what is racist

Peasantboy

Master Member
Reaction score
lol this is racist????
u clearly dont know what is racist
Racism starts young... I think the parents should teach their kids better that people look different and it’s not acceptable to pass comments about a person’s looks.

If you don’t think this is racist then I’m afraid you might be part of the problem

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got picture of your child? Not everything is racism. Maybe really have physical defect
to them even a small thing not racist they can say racist.

BUT when they are racist themself they will say that person is not racist but crazy.
uniquely singapore

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Racism starts young... I think the parents should teach their kids better that people look different and it’s not acceptable to pass comments about a person’s looks.

If you don’t think this is racist then I’m afraid you might be part of the problem
trust me all my life i exprienced racism in singapore so horrible that i dont feel like a human being.
so horrible that i made sure my children never experience it in future. now i glad where i am now the racism is very rare :)

prince8

Reaction score
TS.... dont be sensitive. kids are just kids. they speak without deliberate thinking and wouldnt know what might be sensitive to others.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Passing comments about someone’s look may be impolite but not racist. And it depends on what type of comments. Assuming saying you’re ugly, yes it’s rude but not racist. Dun misuse the word racist. You really have a problem.

Peasantboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Passing comments about someone’s look may be impolite but not racist. And it depends on what type of comments. Assuming saying you’re ugly, yes it’s rude but not racist. Dun misuse the word racist. You really have a problem.
It is racist and if you don’t think so I think you have a problem

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.