[Official] Cyberpunk 2077

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-cinematic-rtx-mode/

I successully try it and it really work (mine version was from Epic Store), basically I feel like it is a skin mod and it does not reduced the performance but will utilized more RAM :s13:

Below is the RTX option i selected now, it actually looks very good and I do not even know the RTX was off until I check in the graphic setting.my fps was increase by 15 fps reaching about 80~90 fps in crowded area.

wt9ApaH.jpg

Below is the simple step to enable the setting:

As per the article mentioned make your way to the Cyberpunk2077.exe directory (normally: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberpunk2077\bin\x64\ ):

1. right-click Cyberpunk2077.exe and select "Create Shortcut" from the drop-down list.
2. Right-click this shortcut and select Properties from the drop-down list and add the following to the Target box after what's already there.

-qualityLevel=Cinematic_RTX

Hit 'Ok' to save the changes and then launch the game from this shortcut and you should find you have all the pretties.

Below my example:

s7yj5Fg.jpg

Please note there is a space after the .exe before you put in the choice of RTX quality as example below of my shortcut Target box path:

D:\Cyberpunk2077\bin\x64\Cyberpunk2077.exe -qualityLevel=CinematixEXR_RTX

you can replace the CinematixEXR RTX wording with the following choices:

Low
Medium
High
Ultra
RTXMedium
RTXUltra
Cinematic
CinematicEXR
CinematixEXR_RTX
SafeMode
Console
ConsolePro
ConsoleEarlyNextGen
ConsoleEarlyNextGenQuality
GeForceNow
IconsGeneration
Auto

I enjoy the game with new eyes candy now:s13:

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wow cyberpunk really using lots of RAM, today my game using 14.4GB RAM :s22:
kXd5m4O.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kXd5m4O.jpg

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
those bought from Epic store, if use the modified shortcut, then it won't sync the saved games right? :(

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
those bought from Epic store, if use the modified shortcut, then it won't sync the saved games right? :(

I am using Epic store and Short cut to bypass the launcher, so far no issue for saved games sync.

Griggs

Reaction score
Got gifted the game yesterday, was trying out max settings with my 5700xt, felt the game was super grainy.

Played around with the settings and it turns out that it's caused by the screen space reflection.

SSR on:
SSR-on.png

SSR off:
SSR-off.png

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
finally finish with all paths and endings... :o

Lij2V0E.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.