Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

wiwi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, noob here so not really familiar with car specs. Im driving Honda Jazz GK3 2018. Wheel size is the standard 175/65R15. I find the gap between wheel and car quite big. If I were to change to size 16 wheels, will the gap be smaller? Or just the car gets raised higher. Thank you.

if u are really concerned about the big gap, lowering your ride is the way to go apart from changing to bigger size wheels

Fast

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if PI car stuck at customs port since 30 Dec roughly when can collect?
Still must go thru vitas.

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the new 1.3 Fit worth to buy?
does grab allow the new model 1.3 Fit for use as grabcar?
:(

iMango

Reaction score
Hi all, does any1 here has any idea if boot size spacing is the same for honda jazz 2019 & new jazz 2021?

Trying to get as surprise gift ( Car Boot Side Storage boards) for best friend's new car. But not sure if it's the same anot. Any 1 has any idea? Thanks in adv.

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, does any1 here has any idea if boot size spacing is the same for honda jazz 2019 & new jazz 2021?

Trying to get as surprise gift ( Car Boot Side Storage boards) for best friend's new car. But not sure if it's the same anot. Any 1 has any idea? Thanks in adv.
Steady, if you are going to give me as a surprise gift, I won't care about the boot or anything else.

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, if size different, cannot fit her car, will be 'surprise' (shock) for me instead. lol :ROFLMAO:
Oh wait, I cannot answer your original question as I thought you are getting a new car as a gift. :s22:

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Grab allows any car model.

suggestion: don't be a slave to ur car and buy car just to drive grab.

if u really want, go get a vocational license and drive taxi.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy new car to do grab? come on... dun be fooled by those ads that says zero down or low dp drive away.... Else you will be slave to the car for next 10 years.
Save up to down on the dp..

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this kind of advices would not get into their head (buy car, use grab to finance the expenses) until they bought and then realised it.

eversomighty

Reaction score
this kind of advices would not get into their head (buy car, use grab to finance the expenses) until they bought and then realised it.
but they rent cars also not cheap ley. some are paying 400+ a week which can amount to 17xx to 19xx a month! u factor in installment + rd tax + insurance + servicing still cheaper la.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.