[Official] Shopee SG Thread (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
W8NAXyP.jpg

Anyone buy from Malaysia before? How long does it take to arrive? I bought some stuff on Xmas and actually need it quite urgently (for my car repair).

Latest update as follows:

27-12-2020 03:32
Your parcel is shipped from our overseas sorting center
26-12-2020 11:51
Your parcel has arrived at our overseas sorting center
25-12-2020 16:16
Your parcel is shipped from the seller to our overseas sorting center
25-12-2020 15:09
Your parcel is ready to ship from the seller

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the $1 electric cooker promo is insincere .... within 3 second gone liao ... was pressing F-5 and immediately add to cart $1 then at cart it show 29.90

you actually believed you can get it? :o:o

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the $1 electric cooker promo is insincere .... within 3 second gone liao ... was pressing F-5 and immediately add to cart $1 then at cart it show 29.90

Never fall into this kind of trick.

ahwei91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then those feed giveaway is real or fake??
all just diam diam after that one...

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For item rejected at doorstep, will I get back all the Shopee coins which is supposed to expire last month? I assumed the shipping charge (courier fee) is already spend but will there additional charge for sending back? BTW, seller is local.

tanvinz

Reaction score
For item rejected at doorstep, will I get back all the Shopee coins which is supposed to expire last month? I assumed the shipping charge (courier fee) is already spend but will there additional charge for sending back? BTW, seller is local.

For shopee coins, I am sure it will be returned to your account in the same expiry as to your remaining shopee coins now.

For the return, I think you need to ask the seller. If your seller is part of Shopee mall, theres a better chance that the return is free. If it's not, then maybe you try to negotiate with the seller. Just ensure that you have read their terms & conditions on your items. :)

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Vivo Official Store on Shopee is gonna have a flash sale at midnight tonight on their Vivo Y20 phone... usual price is $199... dunno how much the offer price will be........

vivo-y20.jpg

ahwei91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Vivo Official Store on Shopee is gonna have a flash sale at midnight tonight on their Vivo Y20 phone... usual price is $199... dunno how much the offer price will be........

vivo-y20.jpg

what's so special abt this phone??

i always thought their phones is low spec high price?? :s11:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$199 buy xiaomi poco m3?? :s11:

U said low spec high price mah... Vivo Y20 at $199 where got considered high price? Anyway must a phone be special in order to post abt it here? I just wanted to share abt an offer. And although Poco M3 got better specs for the same or lower price, it doesn't look as gd as this phone.. at least in my opinion..

Last edited:

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
mai mai mai mai mai mai mai! I dont think they will run this ad on Mediacorp. lol

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They say sale start Jan 15th, but the high value vouchers only drop on 2.2 correct? Very misleading.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Now the daily check in for coins is limited? Got this U1 error saying something like fully redeemed try again tomorrow :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.