The Watch Thread - Part 16

arc13

Reaction score
vn5wULt.jpg

colin03

Reaction score
I got a noob question.

Where is a good AD in SG to get Tudor / Rolex? Hour glass ok? Is there any discount offered? Looking for Tudor BB58 blue or Tudor Pelagos or Rolex Sub base model

Hi bro - Rolex Sub, you need Good connection to have it. Suggest you look at the grey market, couple of thousands more than the retail price.
Tudor Pelagos - Mostly Sold out too.
Tudor BB - you can try as there might be a few AD still having it.

shinoku2

Reaction score
All watches quite good discount for tudor pelagos,I'd you looking for blue then it's oos for whole Singapore,black or lhd might be able to get.

I got a noob question.

Where is a good AD in SG to get Tudor / Rolex? Hour glass ok? Is there any discount offered? Looking for Tudor BB58 blue or Tudor Pelagos or Rolex Sub base model

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the Tudor Royal Daydate 41mm? Retail at $4.6k... now people selling at $3.6k neg...

Dunno will the value go up or no body wants this model?
jlKm2zrl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

dominicwor2

Master Member
Reaction score
very nice. love the 3 shades of blue

thanks. i was pondering hard between the black and blue for quite sometime at the AD, but blue won me over in the end.

Funny thing is black have alligator strap but blue only calf leather strap with both at same price..

Now to source for OEM straps that can accommodate curved lugs with spring bars next..

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the Tudor Royal Daydate 41mm? Retail at $4.6k... now people selling at $3.6k neg...

jlKm2zrl.jpg

lol those mostly buy trying to build purchase history and then dump at minimal loss after getting their “sport” model

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score

jlKm2zrl.jpg

regardless of the value, the design is pretty ugly.

it's like Tudor going out of their way to create terrible designs, taking every part that's nice about the Rolex DD40 and messing them up.

The North Flag integrated bracelet is quite respectable, but this? what am I looking at!

colin03

Reaction score

jlKm2zrl.jpg

At 3.6K - better to get a used rolex where the value will HOLD.
Tudor might not hold this value after purchase.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.