Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
time for Klopp n company to wake the frak up.

Sent from The Bowels Of Purgatory using GAGT

tok_kok

Reaction score
We were top on Christmas. So fast got dislodge. Somehow got the same feel as 2 seasons ago

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we never wake up, will be utd vs city battle

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We were top on Christmas. So fast got dislodge. Somehow got the same feel as 2 seasons ago

imo... too many draws and our Away form is very bad this season

Among the top teams, we are as bad as Chelsea

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unforgivable if we let Ole's manure overtake us by 6 pts & end our home record.

if we continue our lousy form as per last 3 games, it will be possible:s22:

will be humiliated by manures coz their ego will be boosted and said they ended our undefeated home record:s22:~:vijayadmin:

tok_kok

Reaction score
Not a good start to the weekend. Matip running out of time to be fit, and referee for this weekend is someone who has given the scums 5 penalties in his last 10 games refereeing them.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still quite chill about the situation. Definitely not happy though. After relatively 'bad' first half season compared to previous 2. We're not in a bad place.

My reasons for being more optimistic is that Thiago, Oxley, Shaqiri return to full fitness and should be fresh legs we need.

Some of the regulars haven't been playing their best but they'll get back there. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Looking back most seasons the title races are much closer and win towards last few games if not in the final day. City and us running away with the title is actually quite rare.

To think about winning the title now is easy too early. A lot can and will happen before end of the season.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think this thread only can come in when liverpool winning. other times better dont. toxic gao gao. :s13:

not saying majority. but a few is enough to spoil the mood liao. :s13:

but not as bad as twitter. after seeing some tweets, can understand why public ppl will kana depression or simi sai. :s13: i see liao i also bth. foreign social media really fuggin scary. :s13:

cant wait to face manu twice in 2 weeks. even if we lose to them, i still dont see them winning either. and will only make sure our owners pump in more money. :s13:

Last edited:

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so much knee jerking.
just because they are top now doesnt mean they will end up as champions
still more than half the season to go.

also we could finish off their season in 2 weeks by beating them in 2 games in a row. how cool is that. :s13: they should fear facing us , not the other way round.

but still cannot understand why we are not buying a ** especially with Gomez and VVD out for a long time. we are already 1 short with lovren leaving. sorry to say phillips and williams are more than a notch below Matip and Fabinho who is not even a **.
unfathomable, and this late into the window, it looks unlikely anyone is coming, we usually do our transfer business quick. This time we look ill prepared. Unless u tell me VVD is coming back in Feb then thats the only reason i can see why we are not buying anyone.

With all the injuries, we are still in title race. This shows our ability. But the last few games also shows a more realistic picture, mental fatigue, injuries, all these come into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.