Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now minimun/earliest is after CNY.
Watched some recent youtube on KSL, City Sq, mall no crowd, empty, but all stalls still tenanted. Rent low so they can last long.

Nobody can predict as current situation persist, at least for leisure travelling.

Next wave could be each country must recognize and approves those vaccines in the market, there are couple of it now. Cos not all vaccines are approved by respective country.

Heard that MY wana use and bring the china made vaccine into MY for production too... lolz

Over there is a mess now as I spoke to a few customers. :s22::s22::s22:

PsyClick

Reaction score
my advice to anyone who haven't tried the meldrum walk oyster omelette is, only try it if you don't want to eat that dish anywhere else.

after you try it, no other place can compare, including taiwan, ipoh, penang or any other place that sells the "same dish"

i have tried all the famous stalls in sg, none of them can compare, firstly i don't care for fried oyster because it's 80% fried flour and 20% egg, but even when pay more to order oyster omelette also cannot compare.

the cooking method for the jb version is fundamentally different from any of the stalls in sg and i have this principle for eating; every calorie must be worth it, if not, i rather don't eat. which is why i only eat oyster omlette and sup kambing in meldrum walk.

Got so power anot? you say like that I gian already. Hope they still around until i got chance to go there:(

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now minimun/earliest is after CNY.
Watched some recent youtube on KSL, City Sq, mall no crowd, empty, but all stalls still tenanted. Rent low so they can last long.

haha, not until December.

dont even talk about June. :s13:

already peel off my VEP Blue Tag, useless piece of decal, consider donate to MY gov.
(but partly oso change car)

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my advice to anyone who haven't tried the meldrum walk oyster omelette is, only try it if you don't want to eat that dish anywhere else.

after you try it, no other place can compare, including taiwan, ipoh, penang or any other place that sells the "same dish"

i have tried all the famous stalls in sg, none of them can compare, firstly i don't care for fried oyster because it's 80% fried flour and 20% egg, but even when pay more to order oyster omelette also cannot compare.

the cooking method for the jb version is fundamentally different from any of the stalls in sg and i have this principle for eating; every calorie must be worth it, if not, i rather don't eat. which is why i only eat oyster omlette and sup kambing in meldrum walk.

Later by the time u actually can travel again to eat there, the uncle maybe Kena covid already and RIP, then no more orh chien anymore..

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what do you eat on a daily basis then? Ownself cook so that it meets your high expectation of food quality?

90% ownself cook, the 10% reserved for eating outside is for calories that are worth it.

before Wuhan Virus pandemic, saturday was my cheat day, where i get to eat oyster omlette and sup kambing, and other calorie worth it food.

~ once a month meet different friends for buffet pig out.

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember someone here mentioned in the early days that he bgt a unit on that re-development residential project (This site was tore down from an old hotel) just opposite KSL.
How's it going now? I saw a photo send to me last evening, construction still at level 2 or 3.
Last year this time, was my last visit to this area. The construction was at foundation level.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember someone here mentioned in the early days that he bgt a unit on that re-development residential project (This site was tore down from an old hotel) just opposite KSL.
How's it going now? I saw a photo send to me last evening, construction still at level 2 or 3.
Last year this time, was my last visit to this area. The construction was at foundation level.

u talking about this one?

http://www.spaceresidency.com/floor-plan/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.