Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

pilotsnoopy

Reaction score
My beloved Mate 20X Folks,

Sad to say this but I'm leaving 20X soon after 1.5 years with this awesome phone! :o

I'm going for a smaller screen size 5G ready phone since I'm playing my games on my tablet now and no more playing on 20X! Thus, the big 7.1" screen is no longer valid to me! Also, it's time to get a 5G ready phone!

Well! PM me if you wanna take over my local Blue 20X set! :s22:

5G isn't great now still isn't it? I turn off the 5G on my Fold 2 since speed sucks like hell and can't even load stuff.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5G isn't great now still isn't it? I turn off the 5G on my Fold 2 since speed sucks like hell and can't even load stuff.

I know. Not the optimal time for 5G connectivity yet but going forwards buying a new phone from this point of time. A 5G model would be just nice for the upcoming year. :)

Therefore I have decided to start with a 5G model now instead of sticking to a non-5G model since I don't change phone frequently. :)

Else, I will have to upgrade to another new 5G model again comes next year or 2...

Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recall my Mi Max got issue with health365. Can't sync at all. Make me a bit scare of Xiaomi...

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

MI Max... Old tech and parts lol... . The new models from Xiaomi should be fine now...

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Folks,

This is my last posting in this 20X thread! I had just let go my 20X half an hour ago! :o. It has been an honour to be part of this legendary Huawei model! :)

Bye bye and cheers! :)

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Folks,

This is my last posting in this 20X thread! I had just let go my 20X half an hour ago! :o. It has been an honour to be part of this legendary Huawei model! :)

u be missed bro :(

ive clocked 2yr 2 months now, and will continue for rest of 2021 for now

backup lg v50 is waiting in the wings anytime

pilotsnoopy

Reaction score
Folks,

what did you get :)

OnePlus Nord, stalked you.

Last edited:

benqdell

Reaction score
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-delists-the-Mate-20-X-and-Mate-20-Pro-from-its-security-update-schedule.515275.0.html

Walao eh I still wanted to hug my phone for another year

Sent from MARS using GAGT

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-delists-the-Mate-20-X-and-Mate-20-Pro-from-its-security-update-schedule.515275.0.html

means this phone gonna gg soon? :(

d515s23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i also still want to use for 3 more years

apart from p30 series, mate 20 series is one of their last surviving models with real android in the global market so why they do that?

benqdell

Reaction score
Probably just slower updates for security patches, nothing major I guess. Still can tank for maybe 1 to 1.5 years anyway.

Can't seem to find a good replacement with a big full HD amoled screen and most importantly, a physical fingerprint sensor at the back!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.