The Watch Thread - Part 16

Edhomme

Reaction score
Hi watch gurus

Interested to get an IWC. Anyone knows how much discount is offered for IWC by the retailers here?

shinoku2

Reaction score
This has become my daily beater
RkMsiIN.jpg

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy or custom make straps for deployment buckles? (i.e. without the hole for the buckle tongue)
thanks in advance

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy or custom make straps for deployment buckles? (i.e. without the hole for the buckle tongue)
thanks in advance

Just search for straps w deployant clasp instead and replace with yours.

If not the usual places with custom make will do it for you I'm sure, delugs for example.

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just search for straps w deployant clasp instead and replace with yours.

If not the usual places with custom make will do it for you I'm sure, delugs for example.
Thanks.. That did cross my mind but I’m thinking order those deployment straps + clasp will have that leftover redundant clasp that I’m paying extra for.
Know of any local leather craftsman that do straps?
Thanks.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. That did cross my mind but I’m thinking order those deployment straps + clasp will have that leftover redundant clasp that I’m paying extra for.
Know of any local leather craftsman that do straps?
Thanks.
It depend what leather material and budget you want. Usually i just buy the normal one with buckle and replace it with my own deployant clasp, just need to make sure it have same buckle width.

Can take look at nomad if you need to go physical shop. If want more premium, go fir delugs.

jonleelk

Master Member
Reaction score
It depend what leather material and budget you want. Usually i just buy the normal one with buckle and replace it with my own deployant clasp, just need to make sure it have same buckle width.

Can take look at nomad if you need to go physical shop. If want more premium, go fir delugs.

Straps for deployant clasp, the short length need to be shorter than those for buckle. Else the deployant clasp will end up in a very uncomfortable position under your wrist.

I customise my deployant starp from Delugs under their MTO range.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.