SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Greent

Reaction score
I think just do what you can. No point killing yourself just to pass the IPPT. Sometimes LLST, but when we have a chance to speak up, then we need to take it. I don't think I will go looking for my S8 or DYS8. No point. I already voiced out to CO and OC. If nothing happens, I already tried.

Thank man. I'm also thinking just do the 7 section and give up the 2 section (bishan and punngol) cause a bit far from my home XD.

See how la. If i pass on feb 17th then i clear windows liao. After that july go back camp and clear 2021 one. Yawn ... 2 more times to de-kit. Ren ....

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank man. I'm also thinking just do the 7 section and give up the 2 section (bishan and punngol) cause a bit far from my home XD.

See how la. If i pass on feb 17th then i clear windows liao. After that july go back camp and clear 2021 one. Yawn ... 2 more times to de-kit. Ren ....

Last year, you have ICT? I tot got covid?

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fyi, they have opened up more slots on weekdays for IPT.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be skipping my ICT-IPPT. I’ve booked 10 sessions of IPT at Bedok FCC. Aim to clear 2 a week and complete my 10 sessions by March. This gives me buffer of a couple of months till June.

Greent

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up !

Manage to book/amend some dates plus extra incase i cannot make it on time.
Save my 2 AL instead of using 4 AL. *lol*

Last year, you have ICT? I tot got covid?

Need to clear my 2020 windows.
No ICT for 2020 but did spot some NSmen went back for ICT
while i on my way to do my HSP.

Last edited:

ragegoh

Reaction score
The way I see Monday got ipt ippt? The other weekdays got ippt? Can someone help me to ask fcc?

PipBoy3000

Reaction score
I booked last remaining IPT, the last session (1900 hrs) it still stated IPT leh. Will they auto switch to IPT-IPPT or not?

Last edited:

PipBoy3000

Reaction score
Once you finish all 10 sessions of IPT, including at least 1 IPT-IPPT, you will have fulfilled the requirements for the window.

Hi, I've booked the remaining 9 IPT sessions (i have cleared the 1st IPT-IPPT session before **), and for the last IPT session should i just book normal IPT or book a separate IPPT?

Because for IPT usually the first and last session is IPT-IPPT.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have not taken IPPT.

If I have already taken IPTIPPT and 3 IPT. But unable complete.

Does it count as defaulter?

pstair

Reaction score
Hi, I've booked the remaining 9 IPT sessions (i have cleared the 1st IPT-IPPT session before **), and for the last IPT session should i just book normal IPT or book a separate IPPT?

Because for IPT usually the first and last session is IPT-IPPT.

Book IPT. just make sure that the slot you book does not say "No IPPT". then when you in pro just say you are here for last session.

[Update 26/1]: Apparently the system has changed, and now the last session booked should be a normal IPPT and not IPT.

Last edited:

Greent

Reaction score
Just came back for my 3rd IPT session and more story liao.

I'm ask the conducting what is the latest plan from HQ and he also very sian of how to explain cause HQ know the problem (many ppls rush in too clear) but HQ keep reshuffle ways to solve the problem (nv settle anyway, you can tell *lol*)

I told him today is my 3rd session (previous session is 1st IPT, 2nd IPT-IPPT) but system u need 2 (IPT-IPPT) 8 (IPT) to completed the whole program.

He suggest (mean he also not clear) that i go 6 IPT and 1 IPPT to play safe to complete the 10 program which lead me to confuse. Normal IPPT is not counted inside IPT program itself as last week admin mention ...

Anyway, i also feedback to him the slot open 20th (Thank to pstair for the headup) but last sunday u all say 26th leh.
He also feel pai say say he will feeback and ask for more slots.

Just my 2 cents
Do 1 IPPT and go for RT if you don't mind else if u can book 10 IPT then go ahead.

Greent

Reaction score
I have not taken IPPT.

If I have already taken IPTIPPT and 3 IPT. But unable complete.

Does it count as defaulter?

Yes. IPT-IPPT is seperate from IPPT. U need to go at least 1 time IPPT then they will off-set how many time u went for IPT to yr 20 RT session.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.