Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Thanks for ur reply. i love playing roulette but $25 on single num seems kinda excessive cannot whack :eek: Been to RC last week , only $1 usd per num

Yeah man, I love roulette too. For roulette, you need at least $500 for a single round in order to get a better probability of winning. Alternatively, you can play ETG with $5 minimal bet.

Ah Dong

Reaction score
That's a very intimate location.

So no singing at Bar 360?
I don't think so, because Bar360 is open space.
I went up to Palm court just now.Only less than 10 people watching.They schedule tonight at 1745,1900,20:30

Last edited:

lucif3l

Reaction score
Standard Wifi Package
- 1 device SGD9/night
- 2 devices SGD16/night
- 4 devices SGD27/night

Premium Wifi Package
- 1 device SGD14/night or SGD25 for 24hrs continuous.
- 2 devices SGD25/night
- 4 devices SGD42/night

by the way, how is the internet performance, if i take premium wifi package? Last time i board Genting Dream, the internet is very slow. So far RC internet onboard is quite good

SpecialSG

Reaction score
Yeah man, I love roulette too. For roulette, you need at least $500 for a single round in order to get a better probability of winning. Alternatively, you can play ETG with $5 minimal bet.

Would still try my luck but will change my strategy. But its single zero right aint gonna try if its double zero :(

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Can we bring 2 bottles of wine up dream cruise. Do they check or allow BYO wine onboard? Just to drink inside stateroom.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Can we bring 2 bottles of wine up dream cruise. Do they check or allow BYO wine onboard? Just to drink inside stateroom.

From what i know you are not allow to bring alcohol onboard... They will take out when going thru the security check and return back to you when you disembark.

But you may call DC to verify again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.