Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

nachoskia

Reaction score
yup..maybe due to lesser pax on board, more attentive service from the crew..

there r cruise ambassadors on board n i think they did a good job in ensuring the 1m apart distancing in e inclusive restaurant..

How's your experience so far? Good?

Sent from OnePlus IN2020 using GAGT

Winterdews

Reaction score

there r cruise ambassadors on board n i think they did a good job in ensuring the 1m apart distancing in e inclusive restaurant..

3N will be a better experience as lesser ppl and you will have time to explore and enjoy what they have to offer.

PrincZe

Master Member
Reaction score

Managed to join activities? Or book

nachoskia

Reaction score
i didnt join but i dont think with this nbr u will face problem booking any activity. even for the inclusive restaurant at lido, they only opened one side and is more enuff to cater for the crowd..

i managed to book for the show tmr as well..if u plan to use e gym u will need to book cuz they will have cleaning at certain timings.

Managed to join activities? Or book

PrincZe

Master Member
Reaction score
i didnt join but i dont think with this nbr u will face problem booking any activity. even for the inclusive restaurant at lido, they only opened one side and is more enuff to cater for the crowd..

i managed to book for the show tmr as well..if u plan to use e gym u will need to book cuz they will have cleaning at certain timings.
Thanks for the update! Cool, can't wait to go

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
yup no more christmas show, but there is this "vision" by vincent vignaud

Thanks! That means no new production shows yet. Vision was also showing together with the christmas show in dec. I hope there will be more shows next month like Royal, if not we will be bored!

pooopy

Reaction score
Will the free swab test be offered to members that made a booking prior to the recent promo offering free swabs?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.