Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all probably a long shot, would like to know if there are any brownstone residents who would be willing to give access to my little one for weekend swim? Happy to pay a small monthly fee. Pls pm tq!

Come to canberra moi help you

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both quite far apart. Good for the residents at both ends. :s13:

NTUC outlet at Canberra Plaza is quite small. Selection not as good as Sheng Siong at Blk 105 Canberra Street (Eastbrook). Not complaining though.

All the essential F&B outlets and supermarkets are within Canberra. Don't even have to step out to Yishun or Woodlands. :s13:

Government is investing heavily on infrastructure in the North and Northeast according to URA Masterplan. :D

700m apart, many people stay in between both. I can walk to either one.

The NTUC has a good selection of stuffs, my wife like to go there instead of shengsiong.

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The NTUC has a good selection of stuffs, my wife like to go there instead of shengsiong.

But NTUC always more ex then $$....

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You must be staying in Eastwave or estates within its perimeter. :D

Depends what you are looking for.

For me I shop mostly at the bigger Sheng Siong outlets because they have jumbo size packaging for condiments, sauces, etc. Very value for money.

For loose items like bread, drinks, etc. I just go wherever that is convenient.

But NTUC always more ex then $$....

In general yes. :s13:

Last edited:

rackgen

Banned
Reaction score
Can buy landed at cheap cheap price and flip / rent can or not ?

Posted from PCWX using pigeons

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ang Moh Supermarket at 120, between SS and NTUC, sells cheap beverages and snacks.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Canberra

Canberra the best ahhhhhhh =)

Only the best if you:

1) Lock in at low prices in the first few batches of BTO releases before the official announcement of Canberra MRT Station on 01/08/14.
2) Not required to travel around much. Work in the North region or from home.
3) Travel to Malaysia frequently.
4) Spacious roads/public space, peace, quiet, nature and sea recreation activities lover.

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walked around Canberra today to explore the amenities, this place has potential in the next few years.

Currently have not reach full potential.

Once Bukit Canberra, new schools and the rejuvenation of Sembawang Shipyard are completed then can see major difference. However the fundamental amenities are in place for residents. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts.

Can buy the ec there bo?

For own stay is ok but purely for investment I think Yishun and Punggol are better as have more rental demand in the north/northeast region.

Last edited:

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You say le..

8_censored_1.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.