FB Kor Kor's "Atas Music" Recommendation thread.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

6th Feb 2021-I will be updating the youtube public playlists that I have previously created. Just updated for page 203. I will be updating 1 page per day, more if I feel like it. Based on 1 page update per day, I will complete the playlists by 19th April 2021.

13th Feb 2021-Pages 201 to 276 updated.
13th Feb 2021-After that, I will update replacement links for old videos for playlists page 1 to page 200. After that, I may update stats to see who posted what.

- Bookmark this post, or
- you can search this thread with the keywords - kaisoz playlist, or
- see my signature and append https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg to the first line of my signature. eg https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/132394177-post4125.html, with the bold section being the first line of my signature
- I can't have urls in my signature since I am neither a Deluxe Member nor Verified Member

Latest Updates
FB Kor Kor's "Atas Music" Recommendation thread
Pages 1-20 - 390 videos
Pages 21-40 - 463 videos
Pages 41-60 - 370 videos
Pages 61-80 - 404 videos
Pages 81-100 - 394 videos
Pages 101-120 - 340 videos
Pages 121-140 - 315 videos
Pages 141-160 - 362 videos
Pages 161-180 - 319 videos
Pages 181-200 - 290 videos
Pages 201-220 - 303 videos - updating from this point as of 6th Feb 2021
Pages 221-240 - 339 videos
Pages 241-276 - 612 videos

NOTE: As I add in beedios, any beedio flagged as a duplicate by Youtube within that playlist gets deleted from the playlist. However, the same song might appear in multiple playlists eg same song posted by 2 or more ppl in the thread. For such cases, I will not remove the duplicates and leave it as is, in chronological order as per thread.

Where available, replacement links for previously deleted Youtube beedios have been added in. For links which are blocked by country, I am leaving as is for now.

NOTE: I used to add moi name to those songs I posted in the notes section of the playlist, but the notes section has seemingly been removed/rendered inaccessible by Youtube. So now, I will try and maintain a separate list of who post what in which page and then eventually post the final number. I am guessing largest 2 contributors to this thread should be Fat_******* and lemondrink.

Last edited:

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updated playlists from pages 201 to 240.

Aiming for 10 pages update daily from tmrw onwards. So new target completion date will be 14th Feb 2021, next Monday.

Then its updating past playlists for deleted videos, then its collating stats.

Last edited:

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pierre - Men I Trust

Kaisoz - Thanks for the hard work and huge thanks on finding 张乐!!
And OMG I'm having so much fun listening to Shanghai Restoration Project & Zhang Le. Gonna buy their MP3s!!!

Thanks again for this wonderful find!! To me, finding a good song/artist is like striking Toto!!! LOL!!

And subbed to your channel! =D

Last edited:

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nunca Vas A Comprende - Rita Payés

Rita Payes is awesome. Go listen! =D

Last edited:

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pierre - Men I Trust

Kaisoz - Thanks for the hard work and huge thanks on finding 张乐!!
And OMG I'm having so much fun listening to Shanghai Restoration Project & Zhang Le. Gonna buy their MP3s!!!

Thanks again for this wonderful find!! To me, finding a good song/artist is like striking Toto!!! LOL!!

And subbed to your channel! =D

Yep, same performance video :s12:

Thanks for compiling :)

tenor.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.